• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Case and I are heading out this morning to meet B-Rad in Hannibal today to pick up the TH rig. I'm excited to get it home and dig in.

You stole that.. not sure wtf he was thinking.

As for the hemi commander, I like them but I've heard they more blind spots than Hellen Keller. It looks like it had twice the horse power as a C4 tho lol. 345HP and 375TQ. That's awesome for something that pretty much a new oversized XJ

We all had the same idea. It was really clean, wouldve loved to have bought it and sold off mine. And if i stopped dumping cash into my XJ i couldve lol. I am really interested in those tires if they go up for sale. I am gonna sell mine while they still have some tread

My intentions are to build a street worthy mild wheeling rig that I can turn over to my nephew next year when he starts driving. I went back and forth on building it and gearing and lockers and everything else, now I'm thinking about just repairing some of the body damage and cleaning it up some, getting the bumpers on it and just use it as a nice little dd rig and let these diesel drinking tanks sit more in the off season..

Westbound and Down. Just got done having lunch with Brad and loading up the Jeep.

Going off this value on the trade in. It wasn't in best shape all the way around so I wasn't comfortable selling it for higher end trade in. After posting it, I probably should have asked more for as fast as I got responses but I had already set the price and I am not the kind of person who would edit the price to make more money.

xj.JPG

Last edited:
I greatly appreciate you not playing last second ebay...I've dealt with people like that before. We made it home safely and unloaded the jeep and it's contents. I am going to work on the rear bumper/hatch clearance issues tomorrow and start on the front bumper install. Should have both tied up tomorrow night if I get home at a decent hour from work. I'm betting I can have front mounted and rear fixed in about an hour. Going to pick up a pressure side ps line tomorrow as well.

At least Redbird did part of the work on the front bumper (removed the one side plastic after it was loose). I don't know if I left the screws for the rear hatch cover in the Jeep or not and if you plan on using the stock flare, the brackets were so rusty, I couldn't reattach it.

Screw NADA.. you could have priced that thing for $1k more and sold it nearly just as quick. BTW, there's also a thing called Private Party Value which is in between retail and trade in.

Morning gang, back to the office after 10 days off...this is going to suck.

Back