• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Haha! My girlfriend might not be coming to Cherokee crawl this year. So I might get a little rowdy. Are you coming to crawl this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody knows who I am in person, so I'm just "that drunk guy talking out of his ass"

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

Do not worry about those that judge, because those that judge you will one day be judged by their maker. And they can contend with that guy and I hear he has some super powers! Until then, drink and be merry.

So I am having to work too hard today because one of my supervisors let too many people off.....its to swally out on the floor when I have ac in my office.

0d28dd2e5711796613cf89253c438bff.jpg

Head needs replaced.

mac 'hopefully I can still afford to put fuel in it' gyvr

Haha! My girlfriend might not be coming to Cherokee crawl this year. So I might get a little rowdy. Are you coming to crawl this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna make it, we do the lake thing the week of the 4th each year. We pretty much turn into lake bums all summer......n I love me some bouncy boatin' boobies!

Back