• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Math....always a way to get things going in the right direction! Unless it is just a 2, n that's just plain gross...unless you are German or into that shit....no pun intended.

This is about the mouth hugs isn't it...damn it, I'm sorry, I was tired and my belly hurt......

Nothing like building a fence between two feuding landowners.
One guy has the contract and is paying the bill and the other guy is telling me how he wants it done.
The way he wants it done will cost several hundred more than my quote.
And the D'bag thinks I am going to work on it this weekend.
I told the guy paying the bill it would be done June 1st.
D'bag wants it done by Monday.
I guess it sucks to be him.

no posts since 8 PM last night?

No wonder this place is going to be killed by facebook.
I need instant gratification and 32 likes for every dumb photo I post.

Headed to Ohio for a Demo Derby with high school buddies. 21st birthday is memorial day. This will be an interesting weekend.

Speaking of fences, thinking about driving the jeep to mexico. Maybe my XJ will make it over the fence

hopefully its got a lift...

euumexiconarcotraficantesspanazmy202-opt.jpg

busy week working out of town...and the inevitable death of forums will definitely be at the hands of FB. if they every figure out an archive extension app for groups with searchable content, forums will basically be useless for most people outside of the original forum users. a lot of young folks probably have never even used a forum site

I jumped off the Facebook bandwagon many months ago and have not looked back. I'm good with it. I like my own small world of this place and knowing that only about five to ten people give a shit about it.

Headed to Ohio for a Demo Derby with high school buddies. 21st birthday is memorial day. This will be an interesting weekend.

Speaking of fences, thinking about driving the jeep to mexico. Maybe my XJ will make it over the fence

where at?

Why drive over the fence, when you could drive under it in certain areas.....;)

I've managed to last this long without facespace....if anyone needs to know every detail of my life they just have to look at my wife's page it's all there.

Back