• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Saw Frank Turner last night, great show and good times. I recommend checking him out if hes playing close by. Opening bands where good too but cant remember the names. Today will be a long day

And by post, you mean derail threads and perform uncanny levels of assbaggery. I'm good with that. I'd like to think everyone else is out wheeling :rolleyes:

Finishing up our last day at Disney. Heading to cocoa beach later n tomorrow. Then the fun 19 hour drive home.

Lol..I forgot that multiplication happens first...but he is using a special tape n technique....he measures from the butt hole forward. Me help with 3.5.....I'd have to jump in 3 times! Damn genetics.....

And by post, you mean derail threads and perform uncanny levels of assbaggery. I'm good with that. I'd like to think everyone else is out wheeling :rolleyes:

Wait is this a wheeling site? I thought it was where I go for advice on cheap hookers and good blow. Or Vice versa.

Ding ding ding....and that sir is correct! And for poontoon boats and whorevettes

Back