• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Each time I get bike fever I just think back to when I saw Camille pass me getting thrown off our bike......then I think how relaxing it is to just float around on the lake n have tunes n coolers an arm reach away. I get my bike fix with the rzr now.

My jeep is on cl but it's on there for 10k. If someone wants to give me that I'm not going to turn it down.

So far I have gotten a lot of messages asking about the price and wondering why it's so high. They don't realize I don't need to sell it. I don't need the money. Just have it up for sale.

My jeep is on cl but it's on there for 10k. If someone wants to give me that I'm not going to turn it down.

So far I have gotten a lot of messages asking about the price and wondering why it's so high. They don't realize I don't need to sell it. I don't need the money. Just have it up for sale.

Just tell them the price is reflected by the Cheeseman Fab rear 1/4 pounder w/ Chz rear bumper.....they better recognize!!

I'd need to move to get any enjoyment out of a bike. Far too many retarded, and/or unlicensed, uninsured, undocumented, cell phone talking or texting, brain dead MFers on the roads around here, for me to want to risk my life riding far enough away from the chitcago area to have fun.

Ive been looking for a bike for a few weeks. I got the cash ready but I'm looking to spend 1500 on a good running 1100. Found a few but haven't pounced quick enough to get them.

I'd need to move to get any enjoyment out of a bike. Far too many retarded, and/or unlicensed, uninsured, undocumented, cell phone talking or texting, brain dead MFers on the roads around here, for me to want to risk my life riding far enough away from the chitcago area to have fun.
Yea, we rode to your house once. I almost lost the snatch block off off my bike!
It squeaked and squaked the the way.

Snatch blocks are always fun....I even saw it once where a guy nearly lost a finger! But that was with a new one and he was unexperienced in the ways of snatch blockery.

You guys are saying it wrong. Really need to put the emphasis on the SNATCH not so much the block.

sometimes I win. The jobs are simple and I get paid handsomely to do them.

Sometimes pactiv Wins. They beat me down, stand me up and so it again.
Last night pactiv won.
And I get to do it all over again tonight

I'm going to put a curt on the wagon. There's not many options, and a factory one is $700.

I'm trying to score a moped.

whats your moped budget? kid i work with is selling a nice one (not a vespa but similar) for fairly cheap.

or do you want something old school?

You work for me, get your ass back to work!

I'm on my vacation biotch! I have to use up these 26 days of vacation a year plus my 14 holidays ya know!?! : . Oh, and I'm using overtime leave to come to Julyfest too!

Back