• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Sounds like you got a good deal on it then. Was the best top on it when you got the jeep?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Yeah best top was on it when I got it. The guy I got it from said he was going to give me the factory top, but when I tried to get with him, he never returned calls/texts.

So I had no factory hardware at all.

mac 'mopar factory replacements are $1700' gyvr

Yeah best top was on it when I got it. The guy I got it from said he was going to give me the factory top, but when I tried to get with him, he never returned calls/texts.

So I had no factory hardware at all.

mac 'mopar factory replacements are $1700' gyvr

The 02 TJ I had years back came with a BesTop with several broken zippers. The dealer told me he had a NIB Mopar soft top in the parts dept he would put on for me as part of the deal, but the service guy opened the box with a box cutter and put a 18" slit in it right above the driver. Needless to say the service manager was pissed. Ended up with a new BesTop as a consolation prize.

Swapped out the OEM round tube hitch on the Yukon the other day with a Class IV square tube Curt unit. Beefy and it tucks up higher than OEM.

6e91c839d6f8d784233c81a0b84df459.jpg

6535ab2dd28dbb7aec51d3204972c6b3.jpg

The new hitch I put on the ex is a curt, nice hitches.

mac 'and not rusted thru' gyvr

I opened mine to clear water also. Took a sample to the pool store and only had to spend 15 bucks. I was pretty impressed with that.

Water is ready ladder installed and it's looking good. Now I just need the weather to catch up.

I did go for a quick swim yesterday just to say I did it(and install the ladder)

Was cold

My pool is in the shade 50% of the day so getting it warm is always a challenge. Found some solar heaters that can go on roofs so I am going to try those this year, now I just have to get the water up there....

im putting the camper up for sale to get a bike...

the jeep is only going if i come across a LJ for the right deal.

Just get a camper, a boat, a jeep n the bikes :D

It's only money, you are going to make more tomorrow!

Like a schwinn, or a unicycle? You should be honing in your skills for when we take the Cheesebag show on the road. I've been juggling knives.....tried to get Camille to be my sexy assistant and swallow a sword, and by sword I mean my wanger.

Unicycle no seat

Thatta boy, that's what the people have come to expect from the Cheesebag Show!

I'm going to put a curt on the wagon. There's not many options, and a factory one is $700.

I'm trying to score a moped.

I'll keep my eyes open, with the hippies and libs at Truman so close by, those come around from time to time.

I'm going to put a curt on the wagon. There's not many options, and a factory one is $700.

I'm trying to score a moped.

Curt seems to be about the only option for a lot of odd vehicles...

mac 'at least affordable' gyvr

Curt seems to be about the only option for a lot of odd vehicles...

mac 'at least affordable' gyvr

sadly it's only a 3500 1 1/4" jobby. The factory one is a 2" class III.

but whatever. most it's ever gonna do is tow the little HF trailer.

I'm sure Jenny is used to making do with a 1 1/4" jobbie, it will be fine :D

Just get a camper, a boat, a jeep n the bikes :D

It's only money, you are going to make more tomorrow!

I have been getting a lot of shit from my friends the last two summers since I sold my bike. We met a few for Bloody Ma..er breakfast yesterday and they started in on me.
I was told I had to sell the boat if I wanted to buy another bike.
Damn, I am going to miss my wife, the dishes and laundry are really starting to pile up.
Last night I threw my back out, I am just not as flexible now as I wish I was.

Back