• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Morning gang, the dead season is upon us around here. It will be quiet for a few months. Looking forward to some summer gatherings with some of you schmucks.

Buy it cheese. You want a Comanche. Hey by the way, how'd the job situation work out

I am still currently at the gov job, but in negotiations with the other. Insurance is a big part of this due to some recent health issues I have had, but Camille still has decent insurance available through the school and we are looking into the family plan options there. Buying that Comanche would cause me serious health issues :D

What do you all think a 00 cherokee sport with 142000 miles is worth? In nearly perfect condition with no rust at all.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

I am still currently at the gov job, but in negotiations with the other. Insurance is a big part of this due to some recent health issues I have had, but Camille still has decent insurance available through the school and we are looking into the family plan options there. Buying that Comanche would cause me serious health issues :D

but think of all the money you'd save on your sex reassignment surgery. Camille would do 90% of the work for free.

What do you all think a 00 cherokee sport with 142000 miles is worth? In nearly perfect condition with no rust at all.

$500 if im buying
$5000 if I'm selling

mac 'ish' gyvr

$500 if im buying
$5000 if I'm selling

mac 'ish' gyvr
That's funny cause they want $5000. It is the nicest one I've seen in a long time.

$500 if im buying
$5000 if I'm selling

mac 'ish' gyvr

This. If its for the lot I'll go a grand on the price for a 00-01 for a decent one. $1500 if its an 97-99 in good shape. I don't buy very many anymore, Price and rust are making them hard to find to resale on payments.

e30dc3b5cefefb8a1f3602a033d9702b.jpg

Most I've spent on tires...

About $2300 in them by the time they are installed...

mac 'big boy tires' gyvr

I looked into it, my price would've been slightly less. Not by much. Now, a comparable Hercules, that's would've saved you about $500

9bc8ede02da6ec10ea8775731836ab88.jpg

Add $75/tire for mount/balance/valve stem x6

So $2100 total...I was quick adding w/o the tire bill ifo me.

Toyo's are highly recommended on the RV forums...and the best price I could find on any 22.5 tire.

No one in town could come close to that price, one place said it was cheaper than their cost.

mac 'michelins are gold plated' gyvr

Speaking of tires, I just ordered new BFG ko2's for the dirtymax, it was a grand. We are leaving for vacation in less than a month and I wanted new tires n a full service done. This is where we will miss the Denali as a travel vehicle.

Back