• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

i think i have strep for the first time in about 15 years...cant sleep and nothings touching it. 2016 has been brutal in our house. I don't think a week has gone by without one of us getting sick.

wish i had some stronger bourbon in the house.

Got the best call I could ask for this morning, my brother called me this morning on his way to check into rehab. Been a long time coming, but he is taking that step. One day at a time.

Cheese "never loose hope" Man

Good to hear cheesedude.hope he can kick whatever it my be.

Me too! I'm into them at $225 a tire plus tax n that has mount, balance n lifetime rotation.

So how about a 245/75/16 load range E?

Bfg goodrich comericial traction. Unless you want more aggressive, then go with comericial traction TA. They're pricey, but worth it.

Or if your trying to save a lil green, and still get a good tire, hankook dynapro ATM.

My buddy runs the ATM's on one of his lighter duty chore trucks and swears by them. They are decent tires for the money, but just not aggressive enough for our full time feed trucks. I was going to get a set for my dually to run in the summer months when mud is not an issue.

Also, if any of you guys run across an old International digger derrick or crane truck that is 4x4, please let me know. I know munchie found one once, but I was not really in the market for one then. I am wanting one that I can take the bed off and put a PTO driven silage box on. It cane be a mid to late 80's to @ 97 model. Prefer a 4900 series, but will look at others. I want the 466 in it as well, not a 444.

That's a bit more than I want to spend on one that old. I've seen them from the 6-10K range, I like the 6k range :D I have a 4700 w/ the 466 but it is 2wd and is a good seed tender truck for me, but thinking that if I can not land a 4x4 by summer, I will take the box off the 2wd and put a fed box on it and run chains in the winter. Just looking forward to a project that can be done before next years feeding season comes around.

Back