• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

well i found one for 2K, but you'd spend ten to make it not a POS. it was also gas, probably a 345. Ain't no body got time fo dat.

they're few and far between at reasonable prices.

I found one that was decent shape and priced right, until I saw under the hood it was a gasser lol. I have also found an 85 ford that has a newer reman CAT 3208 in it and already has a nice mixer/feed bed on it. It is @7 hours away via mapquest, so that is 10 plus hours if I had to drive it home...thinking that 400 miles is worth the $4 a loaded mile to get it hauled home. Going to see how the auction goes on it.

ever get to a point where your to do list is a mile long, you are falling behind, trying to find a way to catch up with life, and you find yourself staring at your phone for 2 hours?

school
work
fatherhood
marriage
housework
house repairs

life...

ahhhh.better make another pot of coffee

so far i have a 97% in my last class which is trigonometry but this last chapter is kicking my ass and its test time in a couple weeks. for most of it, i have no idea whats going on. stupid ass sin wave and cosine wave graphing. so far i haven't done any of the homework. shits tough and im sick of school.

ever get to a point where your to do list is a mile long, you are falling behind, trying to find a way to catch up with life, and you find yourself staring at your phone for 2 hours?

school
work
fatherhood
marriage
housework
house repairs

life...

ahhhh.better make another pot of coffee

so far i have a 97% in my last class which is trigonometry but this last chapter is kicking my ass and its test time in a couple weeks. for most of it, i have no idea whats going on. stupid ass sin wave and cosine wave graphing. so far i haven't done any of the homework. shits tough and im sick of school.

if you have this "marriage", then this "housework" should be taken care of.

haha yea right. my wife makes about as much as i do so housework is even here.

forgot to add yard work now that summer is basically here

Then you aren't doing something right, try circles with the tongue instead of up and down.....might need to mix it up.

try belching the alphabet while doing the circles..but not after spicy food.

ever get to a point where your to do list is a mile long, you are falling behind, trying to find a way to catch up with life....

My list is insane, for one I am never home to work on anything and it looks like that is going to continue until the end of June.

Good thing I am single so i don't need to listen to a gf/wife bitch, lol

-posting from Detroit international airport-

If he is not using the circles yet that might be a little advanced.....baby steps.

didnt you see the list?
no time for advanced levels of tom foolery
throw her job and her to do list in there and slap a 3yr that will only go to sleep in our bed and there is no time for that non sense.

more along the lines of bump some ugly's and its a race to the finish type of stuff in my bedroom :gag:

4-The-Big-Lebowski-quotes.gif

.!..:D..!.

stopped and looked a late model 2 door today on the side of the road, as I got closer I could see the price 3500. Still interested, then noticed it was a 2wd 4 cyl 5 spd....at least that's what the sticker said (I did verify 2wd and manual)....wow these are getting expensive.

helped someone out at work (whom i can't stand) by picking up his slack and going to do an internet test at a resort where we are streaming a press conference for the PGA...

blew a tire on the way there, broke my jack, found out my spare was flat...someone pulled over and gave me a hand and a lift to refill my spare. got 2 miles from the job site and my donut spare failed in spectacular fashion...made it halfway going 5mph until the shredded spare fell off the rim. pulled into a lot a mile away and someone gave me a lift the rest of the way.

i also laid on my phone while fixing the first flat and messed up the screen again, so i couldn't call anyone. i'm not sure if being nice led to me having such a great day or me flipping off and telling a disabled guy to f*&% off had anything to do with it. in my defense, he totally deserved it

We left DSM at 8:45am. 3 blown trailer tires, 5 new trailer tires, lunch and we are just now done setting up camp at SMORR. So nice to be away from work!

Back