• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I set some aluminum rails from my window job next to the garbage can. I knew they wouldn't last long sitting out there but I thought it was funny that they were only there about 10 minutes

A semi cut me off and nearly put me in the ditch last night, by the time I got around him I flipped him off and cussed at him. That son-of-a-b**** called me in!

Things like this is a reason I run a dash cam whenever I am in my car now, even if I don't need it for evidence that something wasn't my fault (like my accident), I can upload it youtube and maybe make some money of idiot drivers.

Going through town today I think I touched tires with a semi and my car trailer. The driver later gave me a dirty look. I just kept cruising.

Made it here. Hiding from JR :p

d1399ec77884916384ea2a208b33532b.jpg

mac 'everything seemed to run ok so far' gyvr

You can't hide. Two small town(s).

FIFY

Showed the wife Larry's old house, then drove past yours. Would've stopped by, but didn't want to surprise your wife again. :)

mac 'if you are free we could get together for supper somewhere tomorrow' gyvr

Had dinner with a friend I have known for 34 years.....not enough time to catch up, but still fun to reminisce. And I remember now that I don't like vodka, at all.

A semi cut me off and nearly put me in the ditch last night, by the time I got around him I flipped him off and cussed at him. That son-of-a-b**** called me in!

I can see that.

I'm sure many of us have been in that truckers seat, did something dumbazz, then were taken aback when the other driver decided to serve us back some of what they thought we deserve.

:D

I think I'm stuck with a 6.5" spring. I wanted to go bigger and get rid of the block, but the reviews on skyjacker's are horrible.

The move from 35's to 37's with full fenders and wheelwells means lots of bumpstops, which I haven't been running.

I don't want claytons because they are too soft with bumpers and armor and gear.

Back