• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

had to show my buddy the Chyna pics...not good to see after lunch....testosterone was not good to her, um, well, you know.

Went to Attica tonight and had dinner at Robies, $5 pitchers and $.50 wings. It was a lot quieter than the other times we've been there (but NAXJA wasn't there (we didn't have the upper room reserved either)).

And Ho didn't buy our beers, but we got Michelob anyway (that's what Chzman would do (watching his figure)).

2bd60f493557cae843520a61c50a6cdd.jpg

Hopefully this works again.

Jr if we make it we'll be down your way this weekend.

My new tires aren't in yet, so will get them next week.

mac 'loaded, lubed, and serviced' gyvr

Painters creek campground I think?

Doing caves, a train ride, and of course a winery.

mac 'finally celebrating our anniversary' gyvr

winery is ok I guess.
train ride was boring.
caves are good.
rent a boat and cruise around the lake for a day

She planned it.

I just have to make everything work to get there...

mac 'hotel would've been cheaper' gyvr

finally got my Comanche out for a few days and the alternator blew its brains out. good thing GM alternators are cheap...$23 replacement. I could put almost 11 of these alternators in for the cost of the powermaster that died.

I am also converting it from a one wire to a 3 wire, I've never had good luck with the one wire alternators.

A semi cut me off and nearly put me in the ditch last night, by the time I got around him I flipped him off and cussed at him. That son-of-a-b**** called me in!

Back