• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

b09e990dd80fcd8963bfa0db0c67606d.jpg

I should send this guy in the engine compartment.

mac 'skinny ****er' gyvr

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I've put on 10-15 pounds since last year...

Just because you are an honorary Mwc member doesn't give you the right to look like us....next thing we know it you will have a bald head and Velcro gloves.

RV flush complete...over 8 hours in that with tstat...

Dropped off at dealership for front wheel seal...I'm out of time...

mac 'and energy' gyvr

It may be the slight conspiracy therory type in me but what would be the point of this...

They do them all the time. You have to be prepared when that many agencies get together on something big. We train for active shooters at least once a year.

mac 'it's here and fo real' gyvr

Yep. We do them at each high school once a year and train after hours at all the small elementary & middle schools.

When you combine several agencies (county/city PD, city/township fire, EMS) it gets interesting.

Aaaaaaaand I'm up again way to early for training today.

mac '5 days in the last week if your keeping score' gyvr

flonase is the bomb. Always had issues with spring allergies been on it two days, no itchy watery eyes or sneezing since yesterday. Thinking about trying a line of pollen off the hood of my truck.

3 hours left and I am still top bid and have some excess built into my bid.....we will see how this pans out....

Back