• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So whats the plans for this rig when you win?

I am outbid and it has 10 min left...I wanted it for less that $1000. It was a 99 that was gold like my old 93, so I was going to do an updated version of Goldie but more streetable and something I can take Case wheeling/exploring in. Thinking I will just work on the red one I had at WF as long as my hunters are OK with that since they are vested owners in it.

Honestly a build like Wheelers rig is along the lines I am thinking....but with less LED's :D

My couisn goes to school there. Also got the jeep stuck right in diversitech coming home from WF

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm just rocking my tin foil hat, i don't trust the media or government.

We trained with fire today on getting victims out of an active shooter situation. Even with the shooter still in the building.

mac 'hot zone, warm zone, cold zone' gyvr

We trained with fire today on getting victims out of an active shooter situation. Even with the shooter still in the building.

mac 'hot zone, warm zone, cold zone' gyvr

Sounds like the same training we did, nice to have a plan and be able to work together when shit hits the fan!

HEX 'sometimes wish we had guns too" -J

XJ went for $1350 and it was non running...too steep for a rig that I have not laid hands on 5 hours away.

That is on the high side for a non running rig. I have seen quite a few around me that just need minimal work for under a $1000. That might also be cuz we are in the rust belt as well.

That's what I thought, there is a late model on CL for $1500 in Des Moines that is a one owner w 156k, but guaranteed to have rust....

I am going to keep looking to find the "deal of the day" and turn it into a slow build.

We are in the middle of deciding on building this new house on our current farm or moving about 30 minutes south of where we currently are to another farm that has a historic home on it that Camille loves (it was her grandfathers home built at the turn of the century). It is a totally livable home with some updated features, but still boasts the old school wood work and trim and build ins etc. Sounds like a headache, but happy wife = happy life (and I am 30 minutes closer to my family too)

Cheese "in honor of Craig's bday, a long post" Man

Replaced the CPS on the buggy trying to troubleshoot this misfire at 3k+ for sustained time, like hill climbs or stuck in the mud. Anyways, pulled old CPS out and its stamped Renix new is a mopar. I've had this jeep for 15 years and pretty sure I've never changed it. Cool story I know.

Now the damn thing wont idle less the 1200rpms even after adjusting the tps many times. Time to swap it out with my spare. Clocks ticking for Howiepalloza one week from today

That's what I thought, there is a late model on CL for $1500 in Des Moines that is a one owner w 156k, but guaranteed to have rust....

I am going to keep looking to find the "deal of the day" and turn it into a slow build.

We are in the middle of deciding on building this new house on our current farm or moving about 30 minutes south of where we currently are to another farm that has a historic home on it that Camille loves (it was her grandfathers home built at the turn of the century). It is a totally livable home with some updated features, but still boasts the old school wood work and trim and build ins etc. Sounds like a headache, but happy wife = happy life (and I am 30 minutes closer to my family too)

Cheese "in honor of Craig's bday, a long post" Man

I was offered a turn of the century house for free, all I had to do was completely remodel it. I chose to build new....
Old house=sleeping with stocking cap on at night.
F that!

This place has been updated and they put radiant heat in back many years ago, but it's set up now with full central heating and air option. The upstairs bedrooms which are not really going to be used by us, do not have the central duct work up to them, but could easily be done. Still not sure what to think other than it is a free place more or less, but we all know nothing's free.

RV has the water system up and running. Got a new axle seal installed today. She's sweeping it now and cleaning from WF.

Oh and we bought a new mattress for it.

mac 'it is like having a second house' gyvr

Heck Matt your all ready for the camping season and I haven't even begun to even look at our camper. Is on the list of things to do tho. You gonna start a camper service center? Can just drop mine off with list of things that need done.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I'm making up for last years late start.

We are going camping for our anniversary this weekend...w/o kids.

Oh yeah except for a part time tomorrow I'm off til...Tuesday I think...

mac 'breaking the mattress in' gyvr

I told the wife I wasn't sure about a bay window. Wife told me there's a guy coming tomorrow to give us a price. I think she wants a bay window and she will get it.

speaking of campers...Case told me last night there was a "huge coon" in the rafters of the Morton building and it was sleeping or dead...I told him the later was going to be the end result either way. We went out and it was indeed a huge male coon that was food drunk bc it had gotten into some grain we had in there. First shot was in the head but mainly in the jaw and it fell off the rafter and landed on top of the camper. I climbed up on a grain truck top get a clear second shot to finish it and it was the death shot in the spine and it flailed like a drunken Winterfester in a hay pile (some of you remember :D). The end result was a nasty splattered bloodbath of a mess across the top ff the camper and all over the A/C unit, the crank up antennae, the side of the camper and across my boat trap (which is now stained) and down the side of the boat and trailer. Cleaned it all the best I could w/ it being in the back of the shed and blocked in with tractors and equipment. Its that time of year to start pulling out the toys and getting things washed up.

Cheese "long winded post in honor of Craig's belated birthday :) " Man

Back