• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My parents don't love me that much to drop $176 on me for a concert!

Also, beating a dead horse. In portage county there is one full time department who is also the counties ambulance service who are union, the rest of are volunteers and don't take pov's to fire calls. If you want to be a projectile from your vehicle, or become smeared on the road by not wearing a helmet/gear, that's your choice in my book.

Also, boobs!
Also, there's still salt residue on our roads and I'm itching to get the Hurst out!

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

Yes, boobs aplenty at Gilligan's!

Sent from my A1-840 using Tapatalk

I cracked something tonight by tightening down to hard.
Ugh

I put jb weld on it.
I've never used jb weld before.
I guess we shall see.
It hold pressurized glycol/water...

Kiss is plying here in August. I thought about buying tickets for my son and his girlfriend. The cheapest seats are $88.00. F that!

They are playing here Aug 12th. $38 bucks is the cheap nose bleed seats.

mac 'CDs are cheaper' gyvr

cb5d4d2f91283f62724df508b9ac97b2.jpg

mac 'today's fun' gyvr

I cracked something tonight by tightening down to hard.
Ugh

I put jb weld on it.
I've never used jb weld before.
I guess we shall see.
It hold pressurized glycol/water...

it won't hold.

I loves me some JB weld, but it doesn't seal against fluids.
It will push out underneath, your patch will lose adhesion and it will pop.

What did you break? Plastic?
ID the plastic, melt more plastic in place with a soldering iron. Laundry detergent bottles are excellent sources for repair material.

First lift didn't work, got a second lift will give that want to try.

mac 'so much for an early start' gyvr

You could have bought a trampoline for what that thing cost to rent, it's been much more entertaining for us to watch!

$250 for the weekend and the church is splitting it with me. Those parking lot lights needed fixed.

Off to put LED security lights up in place of the mercury vapor lights at club R.

mac 'from church to the club' gyvr

Sold the Denali today. Kind of bittersweet. But I like 13k cash n my pocket n no insurance n taxes on it!

Back