• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

mac 'it was very drunk at work...not me but my customers' gyvr

Sometimes your drunk customers become drunk customers at my wife's work. She has told me some stories about them also.

Made it to Germany, now I get to freeze my butt off in a freezer at -30*F for the rest of the week...

I meant more in general terms of drunks picked up by police going to hospital (something about liability if they hurt themselves while drunk in a cell).

Ft Wayne sucks BTW. I spend the weekend there about a month ago, nothing but one way roads that swerve all over the place lol

**** menards this place sucks. What a pia to try to get some wood, that lowes doesn't have. On to HD.

Took the buggy for a spin after sitting all winter. Under heavy throttle load its droping a cylinder or 2, may have sticky lifters. Dont need this 1.5 weeks before a big wheeling trip.

e62548f483766f4d317defa1f750111c.jpg

Time to get this project started.

My kid = not pussy. Little bastard actually said I was over protective for not building it higher.

Lynn already knows she will be first girl banged in it....

Last edited:
Well gonna be looking at putting an outside electrical outlet in for welder and camper to be plugged into. Tried doing some welding today on trailer and ended up popping the breaker about 3 times. Looking at setting up a 30amp post for camper and welder to plug into. They won't be plugged in at same time. Was thinking like a 10 gauge line running out should be enough? Gonna put it on a GFCI as well.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

We have been patiently waiting and watching for a black Limited to be Ninjas first Jeep. She wants to do black with neon green accents. Since we aren't in a hurry I decided we would get a limited. Then if she totals it at some point I can take the leather seats and cool limited stuff :) (If she doesn't transfer it to a 'nother Xj)

Saw this one finally but the paint looks iffy, we found one in town I may go look at but the guy swapped out the leather interior :(
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-Cherok...id=100034&rk=1&rkt=8&mehot=pp&sd=231916899986

Back