• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

419eca92a70e2bd60de675e883d99759.jpg

mac 'the real reason for then rental' gyvr

Anyone know of a good place to get brigs and Stratton parts? My mower needs a stater. Battery is good but not charging.

Look up your closest Briggs dealer on Briggs website or order from partstree.com

Shoulda bought a Kohler...

it's more likely to be the rectifier than the stator.
check the stator's continuity and resistance.

first day of lawn/garden work never goes well for some reason...
borrowed my buddies chainsaw (that i just fixed) since he said it was working awesome after i put a new drive sprocket on it. started the day tilling the garden and about an hour in the belt exploded...no biggie, i'll just move on to chopping up the tree in the yard. 5 min into cutting the clutch on the chainsaw disintegrates. i'm pretty sure my buddy just lets me use his saw when he knows its about shot because ill fix it for free...

anyway, after a trip to the hardware store for a belt and tracking down a decent used saw on craigslist i finally got half the tree cut and split. still have to mow the lawn and finish the tree tomorrow. i'm sure all my muscles hurt from muscling a tiller and splitting wood, but i really cant feel anything right now. tomorrows going to suck when the whiskey wears off...

80b6d34ab6f23f383c9ca1138d13f666.jpg

I reclaimed the garage from Comanche parts. I have a parts hoarding problem.

I still have another room full in the basement....

it's more likely to be the rectifier than the stator.
check the stator's continuity and resistance.

Or that. This mower is a basket case. PTO switch burned up so they hooked it to the headlight switch and powered it right off the battery. So it you jump start it, it runs great but the mowing deck only works as long as the battery has juice.
I don't have my own mower yet and this is free for me to use as long as I store it for my brother. I'd like to fix it to make it easier on me and a thank you to him for letting me use it even though I have plenty of room for it and he doesn't need it.

stators rarely go bad. It's just wires.

diodes in the rectifiers fail.
when am I coming down to wire 220 in your garage?

I found some parts for goat seanr too.

I finally drove my Comanche today....partly because I wanted to do burnouts at my buddies bday bash, and mostly because a caliper locked up in my f250 yesterday.

it won't hold.

I loves me some JB weld, but it doesn't seal against fluids.
It will push out underneath, your patch will lose adhesion and it will pop.

What did you break? Plastic?
ID the plastic, melt more plastic in place with a soldering iron. Laundry detergent bottles are excellent sources for repair material.

it was galvanized steel. it didn't hold. i turned it over to the next shift and i don't work until Tuesday night. not my problem anymore. they'll probably figure it out.

afc9e98f6e25662ca23197fdd2e806e4.jpg

mac 'ground support' gyvr

seems like some overkill for the pics you posted but maybe they didnt have anything smaller?

i ended up getting the iphone 6s plus. it should be interesting figuring this out. never had an iproduct other than my ipod from 10years ago.

the other day i did ende up getting a flowmaster exhaust system installed. $240 out the door and sounds great. im pretty happy with it.

bought all new windows for the house but only the kitchen has come in so far. the others should be in tomorrow. installed the kitchen, not to bad. others should go in easy. still waiting on Sean to install a bay window.
stocking up on PBR since Kankakee doesn't have enough.

also drank a bunch of whiskey and wife is bitching because the birds are twirping and im on naxja.

SAM'4am and i still have an 1/8 of a drink'SET

Hi Sam!

Lift was totally overkill. I reserved a 35 footer and they only had the 50 footer to rent. Soooooo, I got it for the price of the 35 footer. I really only needed it to get to the security light over the shed in the back, due to it's location. I needed to be able to come from the side and over...well, Dad said he'd do it with a lift, he probably would've done it from the roof hanging off the side, but he's 60 and I want him to not fall off the roof...I don't do heights.

Love my iphone. Still rocking the 5s for now, had it over two years. Wife has one as well. Will replace one day when they need it. Our 4s's lasted 3 years.

mac 'it was very drunk at work...not me but my customers' gyvr

Back