• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Who gets up this early?

morning boobies

mac 'before my normal bedtime' gyvr

Same here. Took today off so I could pour some concrete in my corrals, except the concrete company thought it was next Friday. So I'm just going to enjoy a day off n take the wifey on a date tonight........

I don't do day shift...

Have training again today and we are road tripping...

mac '4th day of training in a row' gyvr

Its not duck season, therefore I don't wake up before 6:30. I'll be out scouting turkeys next week though so I'll be getting up around 4 most days

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

When it's bad enough that concerned coworkers think there is a gas leak in the building, you have reached Master level.

Like how to do it? Sweet.
Well...they are all enforcement officers talking about case studies and why people got caught or how they caught them. So more like what not to do mixed with some general information about how to launder money...a lot of the places they busted were Chinese massage parlors. Maybe that's why cheeseman likes those places

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Seldom do I want to leave for work. Today however, my wife and her friend were going to a rianna(sp) concert. That means rianna music blasting and 2 girls frantically running around the house during what is my breakfast/before work time.

Couldn't wait to get out of there.

Back