• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I need a camera man for the donuts and smokey burnouts, but the 1/4 mile times, it is a dog. Nothing too fancy under the hood, its just a snappy cruiser.

Then what about censorship? Apply one generalization like no seat belts/helmets then you must apply to everything and let me say fu k you anytime I want for whatever reason I want to whomever I want. It a choice, a right and my freedom of speech that the all mighty freedom pounders feel they should militise over.

Its not a war that can be won, or lost, but just continued conflict. Idiocracy is right. Boobs will win in the end.

you've never seen me support censorship, in fact I railed hard against the forum filters that was last brought up.

If you choose to be offended at words that's your choice. The words themselves are of no consequence.

so yes, **** you.

Been busy today
6f7f07b0d487039cc948732ed4880832.jpg

you've never seen me support censorship, in fact I railed hard against the forum filters that was last brought up.

If you choose to be offended at words that's your choice. The words themselves are of no consequence.

so yes, **** you.

It was not directed at you, just a general question that fit the topic at hand from another point of view. I'm all for what I feel is right and let everyone do what they want within the confines of what I deem worthwhile of my time, patience and give-a-fuxks. I wear my seat belt so I do not get pulled over and hassled, plain and simple. If someone else wants to not wear a belt then they cant call me an ass-hole when I call them a dumbass for getting ticketed all the time. Simple math.

I'll support anyone as long as they dont affect me. It's not my rules, regulations, laws and goobberment. I leave all that up to smart people like you guys.

B(.)(.)Bs

So like I was saying, I'm like 3 fingers deep in this ordeal, next thing I know my phone goes off and I'm like what the hell's going on now I can't answer with these dirty Sticky Fingers. Well lo and behold who was on the other line but none other than the other stinky finger mess. I didn't know what to do so what else could I do but answer my phone with a hand full of stinky fingers in my face. Oh crap this is the wrong form for that isn't it?

well...first phone screen repair was a success...i only had to take it apart again 3 times. i think i f-ed up the speaker a bit so i may have to replace that too.

your fingers aren't small enough.

you know why sony makes good electronics?
Cause japanese are closer to the workbench.

your fingers aren't small enough.

this was definitely true...my fat ass finger couldn't slip the ribbon cable in from the screen/digitizer into the motherboard without pushing them far enough apart to pull the damn ribbon back out again. the first 2 times i took it apart because the ribbon wasn't seated right and the third time was because neither speaker was working. they are both working now, but the ear piece speaker is kind of distorted. i think the diaphragm came off part way when i was pulling it out of the old screen...(that sounds kind of dirty)

Back