• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just did safety training for entire plant, a guys phone rang 3/4 way through, so I let him finish presenting. I bet everyone turns their phone off like I asked next time.

They say public speaking is the #1 fear, so I will let it be motivation.

You're a dick hahaha.

My phone is always on loud af and the most annoying nuclear ring tone. But I'm also on call my entire shift.

its been one of them days... think ill pull the jeep out for some smokey burn out therapy when i get home.

It helps. Just did that with the buggy till it ran out of gas in the middle of my lot. Push the buggy in the shop with the plow truck, dump a gallon of gas in it and fires back up. It was derpderp moment for me

Just did safety training for entire plant, a guys phone rang 3/4 way through, so I let him finish presenting. I bet everyone turns their phone off like I asked next time.

They say public speaking is the #1 fear, so I will let it be motivation.

I would make the rest of the presentation suck just for fun :D

I can be entertaining or I can be Mr. Rogers.

red 'when you fall asleep I throw things' heep

Raging pancreatitis attack, so I am back in the hospital. Gave me morphine and I don't know how druggies do this shit regularly. I keep waking up freaked out and having no idea where or what is going on

What? Evansville is Central Time and TH is Eastern? If I weren't from IL, I'd think Indiana is fuc ked up, But no one from IL can think any other State is bad because we know the truth.

I remember when Mitch Daniels let counties request to change and Knox County went to Central for a short time. It was fun for my work when it came to warnings for weather. It is bad enough we have to have two times in the ticker for Illinois counties, then add in when that happened. Thank goodness it went back. It is fun to drive to my brothers place, according to my cell phone, I leave a certain time and get there at the exact same time (Terre Haute to Robinson, IL). Coming home, though, takes twice as long.

8fd4dd22c5ceb826a30aea595962a2a0.jpg

mac 'tonight's mess' gyvr

Good morning gang, bring on the weekend. This just equals the last weekend before WinterFest to get shit done.....and I still am not sure what I'm bring out.

Well hurry up and make up your mind so I know what to pack. To wear. On my body. For four wheeling. At Attica Indiana. It's in the eastern TIme zone right? It's not one of those counties in central right? my phone changes time zones automatically. so whatever time zone it is my phone will have the correct time.

You know what's crazy?

I fly from North Carolina to Tokyo and it's the next day when I get here, but when I fly from Tokyo to North Carolina, it's the same day when I land as when I left.

You know what's crazy?

I fly from North Carolina to Tokyo and it's the next day when I get here, but when I fly from Tokyo to North Carolina, it's the same day when I land as when I left.

Coming back is worse than going as far as sleep is concerned, I adjusted to India time in a day or two, when I came back it took about two weeks to feel right. I think that was a 11 hr time difference.

Just got back from a week long cruise to Cozumel and Progresso, not even going to attempt to catch up everything in this thread lol.

I will say, no snow on the ground in Terre Haute. Woot.

Back