• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

There are only like 6 bolts if I recall. The bottom ones suck bc of no room for wrench throw. The rest should be pretty easy.

Wrenching in the snow sucks...i need to get the damn dead xj out of my garage!

Replaced the steering on the wj so i can pass inspection and tried to eliminate a rear vibe. Thought for sure it would be ujoints (wj is currently rwd until i can a d30 yoke for the front) but I replaced the joints and no dice...only happens under load. Hoping its just drive shaft balance. I really don't want to replace the rear wheel bearings before wf, or worse yet a D35...

I found a 14 mm stubby that i finally used to get the last one out. The others i got with a wobble extension and 2ft extensions. All that work for 6 nuts. Tomorrow ill finish it off, hope the transfer case is in good shape when on the road.

Good morning gang, this time next week there will be a bunch of hungover people in a quarry in Attica.

3 hours of sleep

Wife thinks daughter needs to go to after hours clinic. Hangin with my son.

Ex started all week...now not starting again...moody bitch. I do have a fuel pump now...

mac '44 gallon tank still over half full' gyvr

That's gonna be fun with 20+ gallons of fuel in tank. Heck you might get to see our ex today Matt.

Had to unload all the wf stuff out of our ex today so Suzi could go up to cosco in fort Wayne. Now I get to reload everything when she gets back.

Back