• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

having to eat turkey bacon is one thing, but when its burnt that just is where I draw the line....f this, this is why people do bathtub crank off of hookers boobs.

^^Jealous......I have to drive 4 hours one way to a conference that will be about as long. I will be working up until next Thursday when I roll out. Down to the wire getting things put together due to 2 screwed up parts shipments. It will all come together, it always does.

having to eat turkey bacon is one thing, but when its burnt that just is where I draw the line....f this, this is why people do bathtub crank off of hookers boobs.

F turkey bacon.

been hitting the gym lately don't think I'm down any weight but I'm defiantly sore.

7 more work days for me. I'll probably be rolling into Attica in time for the pot luck, just gotta figure out what to bring.

Looks like my buddy is ditching me for winterfest so ill just head down Thursday. Attica is central time right? Hopefully i can make it to Robbies

Bring lots of cash then...lol

You lost me on that one John?

In the past he has brought that killer brownie surprise/dessert, it is crazy good. I get my sugar fix for the year off of that stuff! :D

Looks like my buddy is ditching me for winterfest so ill just head down Thursday. Attica is central time right? Hopefully i can make it to Robbies

Thanks for the reminder, I need to post that in the WF forum.

mac 'has got people before...or at least that was their excuse' gyvr

Attica is eastern time.

Starting to wonder how much snow we will get, the weather people had us in teh 5-8" range so I took the car to the in laws garage and got my Jeep from their other garage. Had the oil change done in it also, haven't had it done in a year.

SO the hard nose, treat everyone the same attitude is paying off. Fire the terds and the word gets back to previous good employees, several that quit years ago because of poor management are wanting to come back.....

SO the hard nose, treat everyone the same attitude is paying off. Fire the terds and the word gets back to previous good employees, several that quit years ago because of poor management are wanting to come back.....

From the sounds of things you should be looking to hire some folks...

mac 'hard work rewarded' gyvr

From the sounds of things you should be looking to hire some folks...

mac 'hard work rewarded' gyvr

I am, just made offers to 5 guys, 2 of which worked here before and now want to come back.

Almost got rid of all of my previous administrations terds....

Attica is eastern time.

Starting to wonder how much snow we will get, the weather people had us in teh 5-8" range so I took the car to the in laws garage and got my Jeep from their other garage. Had the oil change done in it also, haven't had it done in a year.

You better go get your bread eggs and milk

Today we learned that just because something is purchased at a "discount store" doesn't mean it is a bargain.
The garage door and opener on our house that was put in in 2012 has been a POS since the day I put it in. I have adjusted it time and time again, both the springs and the opener. They have never worked right. SO I called the local garage door guy and he came out to look at it. He wanted to replace the springs and cables. He said all of them sold at a store that rhymes with Shenard's are junk and he has replaced 100s of them in the last ten years.
So for $350.00 I have a garage door that will open and close reliably now. He asked what I paid for it and he said he could have put the same door in, with the good springs, for about $300.00 less.
So There is another reason I quit buying form Shenard's.
In 2013, I was this store's single biggest customer, 2014 and 2015, I was number 2 and my dad was number 1 in 2014.
Their quality has gone so far sown the shitter, even the electrical parts, I used to buy there are now some off brand no one has ever heard of.

Back