• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Today we learned that just because something is purchased at a "discount store" doesn't mean it is a bargain.
The garage door and opener on our house that was put in in 2012 has been a POS since the day I put it in. I have adjusted it time and time again, both the springs and the opener. They have never worked right. SO I called the local garage door guy and he came out to look at it. He wanted to replace the springs and cables. He said all of them sold at a store that rhymes with Shenard's are junk and he has replaced 100s of them in the last ten years.
So for $350.00 I have a garage door that will open and close reliably now. He asked what I paid for it and he said he could have put the same door in, with the good springs, for about $300.00 less.
So There is another reason I quit buying form Shenard's.
In 2013, I was this store's single biggest customer, 2014 and 2015, I was number 2 and my dad was number 1 in 2014.
Their quality has gone so far sown the shitter, even the electrical parts, I used to buy there are now some off brand no one has ever heard of.

Just to make ya feel a little better, he didn't lie to ya. they sell the same door as door company's except shit springs and shit hardware for just a little less. didn't stop me from putting one on our Hammond house to get the sale though. :D

You lost me on that one John?

In the past he has brought that killer brownie surprise/dessert, it is crazy good. I get my sugar fix for the year off of that stuff! :D

Sure he has...lol ......Colorado sugar?

Ram" It was just a joke" Rod

i thought your name was just Al Trocker the first...

Good morning gang. Off to the Capital for a conference, ohhh the excitement...

Good morning all. Could have done without the 8-9" of snow we got yesterday but it should be all melting away this weekend with it being in the 40's and 50's.

it wasnt that bad by me. they were saying we were supposed to get like 10-12" but i didnt even have to shovel we only got like 3. people are still crying about how bad the snow storm was.

there's a fair amount of snow here.

I put it in full time and gave no cares.

also, from no one I propose that we simply use euphemisms to bypass the filter.

from here on out, care you mother carer!

The members raffle for pre-registered folks coming to winterfest just got a lot sweeter!

click me

mac 'get shafted' gyvr

wow...thats a sweet raffle prize. i can pretty much guarantee i won't be the winner. i have a long history of never winning at raffles. wf last year was the only raffle i've ever won anything in :) i still dump endless amounts of money into raffles for various organizations though knowing it goes to good places. someday it will be my turn

Just did safety training for entire plant, a guys phone rang 3/4 way through, so I let him finish presenting. I bet everyone turns their phone off like I asked next time.

They say public speaking is the #1 fear, so I will let it be motivation.

Back