• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

new phone is awesome.

opens maps instantly.

First time I've ever migrated a GSM phone to a GSM phone, and swapping SIM cards is the stupid simple way to do it.

Why does Verizon not use SIM cards?

Honda drives nice. Might keep this thing.

mac 'and sell???' gyvr

They ride nice but sell it before the tranny goes out. 1st generation pilot and 2nd gen Honda Odyssey are known for trans issues. Not cheap to fix and/or replace.

new phone is awesome.

opens maps instantly.

First time I've ever migrated a GSM phone to a GSM phone, and swapping SIM cards is the stupid simple way to do it.

I got the verizon prepaid and it eas a simple SIM swap for mine. I swap to a mexican SIM when im down there

I have a phone I can talk on and text inappropriate things from, it does other things, not sure of about 98% of them. I know phones are tricky, and RUN-DMC sang a song called "it's Tricky", and Aerosmith did a set with them for Walk this Way, which walking certain ways may lead others to think differently of you. I love bands....and band camp, and flutes.....and cheese..mmmmm...I love me some cheese. get you some Jesus.

new phone is awesome.

opens maps instantly.

I've had 2 Verizon smart phones with sims and one without...current Motorola doesn have one

new phone is awesome.

opens maps instantly.

Verizon uses a SIM card, at least for 4g phones, atleast all my current and former 4g phones (Droid x, Droid X2, S3 and now I have an S5).

I have a Verizon phone i like it because it works everywhere. Oh cool the Pumped up Kicks song is on. That song was popular the year we flew to Idaho. I am working on putting my rental back together again. This is the last time. I will sell all of them if someone ****s this one up again. My son and his girlfriend are here painting. He drives a POS Malibu he took from his step sister.

Sometimes you gotta know what I know to know what I mean, and when I get down, in the downtown, I like to shake it like a clown, with a frown, to funky town...and hasbrowns are best after a chunky line of rusty dust.

I Think you're rigt (as long as we're on the same page). pummped up kicks is a good tune. i like it (even if its talking about shooting kids). look i spelled right wrong. im pretty hungry. i should grab a snickers i get kinda twatty when im hungry. i have to run to walmart tonight to get dog food (i have to buy special chicken or fish dog food because one of my dogs has food allegrys).

now the thread is important again. I watched young guns the other night and they talked about regulators, so what did I do? That's right mount up bitches because it is now on my Verizon phone. Going back way back. Tupac is also bad ass, west side rocks. Oh yea I miss my buggy and the big rocks, unless they are muddy. butt mud is still fun though.

oh my 1

Pilot? Like in Top Gun? H-I-G-H-W-A-Y to the DANGER ZONE!!! I am glad you parted that rig, I got the cage out of it and got to hang with you are Lar, we drank beers and ate at the Cheese house place, it was good, and I farted up your guest room. I remember waking myself blowing it up in there...but not like when the basketball player 3 was tearing it up...wayyy different.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE!!!!

you are just jealous he was not going full court on you.....slam dunk to a hole new level.

Back