• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It's been so long since I've been red that the specs in my sig were like three iterations of my jeep ago.
Good to be back.

There is a wagon with and LSX 6speed swap online, it looks like a blast

yes, the volvette I think dude calls it.

an old RWD brick would be a fun time.

this one is super awesome with the old sheetmetal

but whiteblocks like boooooooooooost

I have come to the conclusion that there's basically to kinds of Volvo owners.
Ones that take stuff to the dealer for servicing, and ones that are utter madmen that have a fascination with making slow things fast while still looking slow.

literally LOL'd

Last edited:
I was happy to have this past weekend off mostly because all the boss had on the board was a bunch of cleaning jobs.

I get in tonight and that still all he wants. Clean this that or the other.

Ugh. I hate cleaning stuff just to stay busy.

This morning I got up and took a shower and came to work. Yesterday after work I went home and had dinner with my family, it was good. Saturday we are going to have dinner with the inlaws after my son's karate competition. Tonight I think we are going to watch the new James Bond Movie. Winterfest is coming up that should be a good time. I like to eat and drink with my friends. My shower this morning was nice and relaxing.

Last edited:
I am having Polish sausage for breakfast. Sometimes I have super food for breakfast. I am on a Paleo Diet. I have lost 20 pounds since Thanksgiving. I was going to have a grilled cheese, but the bread was stale so I gave it to the dog.

I realized this morning that I think turkey bacon is OK, but only crunchy turkey bacon, and its good for my heart, and I want to stay alive for a long time so I can spend time with my son. Not all good things have to taste bad, but if you get a day old 67+2, that can be bad. I think family entertainment systems in vehicles are neat, they are nice for the kids. I sometimes think about how fun it is making kids. And Winterfest is fun, and that's only like 3 weeks out, and I can see my friends, and we can drink beer, and I will eat real bacon. I love you guys.

Anyone have a suggestion for taking cc payments from online customers. I've always used PayPal and its been fine but I have a lot of people now refusing to use PayPal for whatever reason. I tried square but after a few transactions they asked me a bunch of questions about my business and then out of the blue told me that they didn't believe my business was real and suspended my account indefinitely. They also are holding any funds in my açcount for 90 days before releasing them to me...

I am pooping.

Did some work on the Honda Pilot the last couple of days and taking it on a test drive to breakfast this morning.

mac 'too hungover to be over wordy' gyvr

Anyone have a suggestion for taking cc payments from online customers. I've always used PayPal and its been fine but I have a lot of people now refusing to use PayPal for whatever reason. I tried square but after a few transactions they asked me a bunch of questions about my business and then out of the blue told me that they didn't believe my business was real and suspended my account indefinitely. They also are holding any funds in my açcount for 90 days before releasing them to me...

I use paypal to process all my CC transactions.

This morning I got up and took a shower and came to work. Yesterday after work I went home and had dinner with my family, it was good. Saturday we are going to have dinner with the inlaws after my son's karate competition. Tonight I think we are going to watch the new James Bond Movie. Winterfest is coming up that should be a good time. I like to eat and drink with my friends. My shower this morning was nice and relaxing.

I realized this morning that I think turkey bacon is OK, but only crunchy turkey bacon, and its good for my heart, and I want to stay alive for a long time so I can spend time with my son. Not all good things have to taste bad, but if you get a day old 67+2, that can be bad. I think family entertainment systems in vehicles are neat, they are nice for the kids. I sometimes think about how fun it is making kids. And Winterfest is fun, and that's only like 3 weeks out, and I can see my friends, and we can drink beer, and I will eat real bacon. I love you guys.

Did you two take ****ing happy pills this morning? wtf :D

forgot to plug the 7.3 in last night, it was angry this morning.

I use chase for my CC machine at my shop. Lowest rates I could find. I don't do online CC sales with it, but I do know this is an option with this particular service.

However, if you do not have a storefront or building, and do not need to take payments face to face, there's probably a better (cheaper) way.

Anyway, its worth the homework I suppose.

Back