• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I had to put fuel in the 250 this morning. dropped the cap for the anti gel on the side of the aux tank(always put antigel in when its this cold). my hand couldn't fit on the side so i had to grab a screwdriver to flip it out from behind there(the screwdriver came with the truck). may be the PO had the same problem before. wait should that have been in parenthise (thats not spelled right). i love safety dance. everytime i hear it i think of the leprcion from bio dome. thats a good movie, i love the part about the purple sticky punch. id party with pauley shore. i hit my brother with a book once to get out of doing something for earth day(but then i realized it was just an acid dream). id bang monique but she acted like a **** sometimes.

I once burnt tires and cut down 24 trees on earth day. I've pooped 10 times in the last 24 hours, you'd think I was losing weight but I'm not I wonder if I have IBS as long as don't have to poop today in the 9 hour drive in the snow. Here's a pic of the rollerskate. I finally figured out how to move the seat down so it's comfy. This is one vehicle that's less cool than a minivan I think. My wife hates minivans, admitingly I might like them slightly more than her.

e223dac5810c679992b60d4af8473cdb.jpg

mac 'you can still say poop? Right ' gyvr

So I got out of my dad's place unscathed (which literally means with out injury but in this case it means with out any issues) We talked about a bunch of bull sh!t Then he said the weirdest thing, Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town, Lebowski. You don't draw sh!t. We got a nice quiet beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk- off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk- off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk- off --do I make myself clear? And then he threw his coffee cup at my mom. (he and my mom have been married for 50 years, I can see why he would throw a coffee cup at her) The Safety Dance is an OK song, but when ever someone says, "It's the same as it ever was", I always run my hand down the opposite arm like in the video. I miss MTV Sledgehammer was a pretty good video to watch on acid, I have been told.(not battery acid but the magic acid that comes form unicorn dung)

So I got out of my dad's place unscathed (which literally means with out injury but in this case it means with out any issues) We talked about a bunch of bull sh!t Then he said the weirdest thing, Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in this town, Lebowski. You don't draw sh!t. We got a nice quiet beach community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around bothering our citizens, Lebowski. I don't like your jerk- off name, I don't like your jerk-off face, I don't like your jerk- off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk- off --do I make myself clear? And then he threw his coffee cup at my mom. (he and my mom have been married for 50 years, I can see why he would throw a coffee cup at her) The Safety Dance is an OK song, but when ever someone says, "It's the same as it ever was", I always run my hand down the opposite arm like in the video. I miss MTV Sledgehammer was a pretty good video to watch on acid, I have been told.(not battery acid but the magic acid that comes form unicorn dung)

Did she call him a ****ing fascist??

Back in the day when I cared about what other people did with their personal lives I had sticker on the back of my jeep (the buggy when it was still road worthy) that said marriage is defined by one man and one woman. There was a special vote happening whether or not to allow gay marriage. I was one a road downtown Louisville and a bicyclist road by and yelled at me that I was a fascist. I hate bicyclists because they do not abide by the same laws that the cars go by even though it is the law that they should. and now they are turning three lane roads into two lane roads so the bicyclist have their own lane and they still do not abide by the laws. So if they want to change the laws where everyone is equal a lot of this bs would go away. Tax everyone the same so marriage is not a political issue. I do not care what one person does to another as long as they have consent, except bicyclists, they suck.

oh oh my my my

I hate bicyclists also. They have a shit ton of streets up here that have bike paths along side them(the paths are separate from the road) and the moron bicyclists still ride in the street. I honk at them. Some times when I am driving s large truck they play chicken, i never give up. I talked to Mac on the phone this morning he is on his way to NY driving a tiny car. I told him a story that I will post later(it is too much typing for my phone) it involves my county Sheriff's Department. They are phucked up! Speaking of which, I love my sccy. I have shot about 500 rounds through it. It shoots a little low but if you know that it is OK. Lar's shoots low also. Too bad there is no place to shoot at WF. I wanted to shoot my AR at Redbird but that stick in the mud Prick Magyver wouldn't let us(we were in a state forest and had been consuming mass quantities of PBR) perhaps he was right by telling me to put it away. That was a fun trip. Hobag peed on Flex'd jeep singing Do wa diddy diddy dumb ditty dee.

Back