• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

My wife got me some of that hard orange drink. It's ok I wish they made it in grape. I can't wait for winter fest it's going to be a lot of fun this year. Is Tommy boy leading any of the trails at mission impossible? Tommy boy was a great movie, I miss that guy. Would you stick your head up a cows ass to get a good look at your steak? My phone is a Verizon 4g iPhone 6 no SIM card, it has a slot but no card. That is one thing that sucks about Verizon they make it a pain to switch phones but you can't beat their coverage, I don't care how many bowling balls you have.

Oh my my

so it appears we have come and gone from funky town in the important thread, and I'm not sure how I feel about it, then there was some butt mudd talk, and now we're back to sucking verizons ****.

can I say **** in the important thread? lets see.

There are times I just shake my head, shake it for bread, feel like I'm dead, Brooke Burke needs bred, that's enough said.......I'm a poet, did not know it, that's how I flow it, go butt**** your haiku, yeah, yeah, you.

I like 5 Waffle House hash browns....scattered, covered, smothered, chopped n diced, boy it's nice.

Some of the Verizon phones have them and some don't. My last 2 phones have not had sim cards. It was the older 4g phones that had them.

Most of the high end phones are starting to get away from sim cards and sd cards. I got a Samsung S5 because the S6 doesn't have a SD card, sucks they are going away from them because it made it really easy to swap to my backup phone.

****ry music ****ing sucks donky ****.

Spent about 6 hours working on NAXJA stuff today, including winterfest and other stuff. Looking forward to a 9 hour drive to NY again tomorrow in a pile of a rental car, Nissan shoebox, Grace used to have a Nissan Altima. They are calling for a foot of snow somewhere around Erie, PA, can't wait. Drove the Pilot around today, wish I was taking that instead of a shoebox. If you thought I actually got a minivan, I was pulling your leg. I do like this Honda Pilot tho. I got gas yesterday for $1.33 a gallon. The cussing filter was set up under the SeanR administration, or maybe someone else, I'm not sure.
Winterfest is coming, make sure you are registered!

mac 'I just spammed most all of you' gyvr

I know that problem Bill. It sucks, I'm usually up from 1:30 to 4 each night. Up but too tired to dance, but you can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind, cause if your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, then they are no friends of mine. The macminivan had me fooled....but not fooled as in making out with a shemale. Fool me once shame on you, fool me 6 times...well...

Wife was not feeling good last night I offered a peniscilin injection and she refused, only looking out for her. cun try music does suck. speaking of cu nts I hope Hillary doesn't get elected, what a cluster fuk this ****ry would become, not that it's even close to going to right direction now. Donald wouldn't be afraid to push the button, and he probably would. But he would probably also make some good decisions too like shutting down regs that hamper business. Its crazy when it's tax season how many people order jeep parts. Mac you had had me with the minivan too, but it really comes down to what Grace wants in the end. Speaking of in the end, I gave her three options on the peniscilin.

oh my my my

The swear box was not implemented under the seanR administration! I have always been against that fu cking thing! I figure we are all adults here (or at least old enough that we should be acting like one) and are beyond the age where bad words hurt our feelings. I and making oat meal for breakfast not the crappy type you make out of a paper pouch, put the kind you biol on the stove. I like butter and brown sugar in my oat meal. I have to go over to my dad's this morning before work (I love spending time with him, but he has forgotten what is like to have a schedule he is always bugging me to stay longer and have another cup of coffee) I know he will be gone some day and then I will miss him. I have a Verizon phone but I do not know if it has a SIM card in it or not. I doesn't matter I will just break it anyway( I have been through about a dozen cell phones)

Back