• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I've had thoughts of selling my Jeep, but then (like last week). I get to it, drive it for a few minutes and drive down a road that is soft and mud flies a bit, I realize it is fun. It may not get driven much unless we get a bunch of snow, but right now it is parked in a shed causing no issues. Might drop insurance down to liability only this renewal if the price difference is good enough.

You should trade it for a mini van now that you have a kid...

You should trade it for a mini van now that you have a kid...

Jeep isn't going anywhere, now the Accord, that may go this year for an AWD suv (there is a 05 or 06 Highlander for sale locally that is tempting as it is close to an even trade, would love to be without a car payment).

I have been looking at 4 door wranglers, but they are just too damn expensive and not really as comfortable as I would want....
Wj...going to give it a shot. They are cheap and plentiful, comfy as heck and still fairly easy to work on. The biggest trouble is aftermarket support, but you wouldn't have to worry much about that. I don't see jk's coming down in price for a long time

Jeep isn't going anywhere, now the Accord, that may go this year for an AWD suv (there is a 05 or 06 Highlander for sale locally that is tempting as it is close to an even trade, would love to be without a car payment).

Get a Volvo. Nate will help you get one. AWD wagon. You can even get in the quarry and vfw at WF

6ae9af8205d562813eac8e482ed76935.jpg

Last edited:
nate just wants to be as cool as gustavo.

Back