• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Cl morons are about to put me over the edge for my tolerance of stupidity. How hard is it to google my ZIP code that is in the listing to see where I am located at?? Morons....

I had a guy hyper extend his wrist this morning when he missed what he was trying to hit w a hammer......all this paper work because the guy doesn't jerk off enough, or he is a democrat.....not allowed to ask.

I had a guy hyper extend his wrist this morning when he missed what he was trying to hit w a hammer......all this paper work because the guy doesn't jerk off enough, or he is a democrat.....not allowed to ask.

i wounder how bad it hurt for him to report something like that to you. i have had a few small injuries at my new job but nothing that i thought was wroth reporting.

so far there had been a smashed finger nail, a decent cut on my arm, a burned neck, and a hole in my finger that i can remember. none of which anything i would even consider reporting as an injury, until you post about a hyper extended wrist.

i wounder how bad it hurt for him to report something like that to you. i have had a few small injuries at my new job but nothing that i thought was wroth reporting.

so far there had been a smashed finger nail, a decent cut on my arm, a burned neck, and a hole in my finger that i can remember. none of which anything i would even consider reporting as an injury, until you post about a hyper extended wrist.

From our HR managers mouth "he must be a pus sy".....I love her.

That sucks Bill, my brother has bouts with it often...but his reasoning is likely different than yours.

My brothers really went nuts when he had been misdiagnosed and ended up having emergency surgery to have his gall bladder removed, and coupled with a "slight" vodka dependency.....he has had a lot of visits to the hospital. I am trying to get things lined up for him to get some treatment if he thinks he is ready.

Spending parts or full days eight out of the first 12 of the year in one with Elizabeth being born and her being back in pediatrics, it sucks. I won't pretend to know what it is like being a patient. At least I could leave when I wanted (didn't leave a lot). I hope the food is descent there and the bed is better then what I slept on the second time we were in with her.

Spending parts or full days eight out of the first 12 of the year in one with Elizabeth being born and her being back in pediatrics, it sucks. I won't pretend to know what it is like being a patient. At least I could leave when I wanted (didn't leave a lot). I hope the food is descent there and the bed is better then what I slept on the second time we were in with her.
I'm single, so anytime someone is cooking my food, I'm good (loves hospital food)

The hospital we were in, the cafeteria breakfast (more like the omelet) was great. The lunch and dinner stuff was yuck (I found this out waiting on my daughter to enter this world). The room service menu was different and we found things we like for all three meals. Hope to never eat them again, but if I do, I know it is descent.

5bf88db2cd4f85837d1c1bdb0c499436.jpg

mac 'it's red' gyvr

I hooked the battery maintainer back up on the LJ and forgot to put the hood back down.

Found a divorce deal on the van and traded that pilot off. Can't post it on the book of faces yet.

mac 'wheelin dealin' gyvr

I hooked the battery maintainer back up on the LJ and forgot to put the hood back down.

Found a divorce deal on the van and traded that pilot off. Can't post it on the book of faces yet.

mac 'wheelin dealin' gyvr

Minivans are awful but awesome with kids. Don't let Grace drive it :D

Back