• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So I had a guy decide it was ok to hit another associate this morning.....what a way to start week off

So the NP242 im looking at is out of a 91 XJ. Is it hard/possible to swap the imput shaft from my NP231? Im assuming its a 21 spline and mine a 23 (i have a 98 AW4)

By the chain and throw it in.. You could probably do this on a lunch break, plus you don't have to deal with someone's else's worn out junk, only your own.

Big 'don't break the pump' Hank

Before jeeps, I was into Oldsmobiles.

My first car...

fc0eeea96a2150b50377b5e7837ae84d.jpg
This I know...I almost took a fee pics of my old neighbors cutlass to send you. I do dig the Hursts, but I would take a 442 over a Hurst if we are splitting hairs. There was an absolute mint 84 Hurst at a car show we were in once with under 29k miles. My buddy had entered his 88 Monte Carlo ss...needless to say the Hurst point total crushed my buddies car.

So the guy that threw the punch was Muslim, thought that they were supposed to be non violent, guess I should be glad he didn't pick up a piece of metal and start trying to cut the guys head off......

Guess since I just typed that I can't run for president

Al Sharpton is in Fort Wayne tonight speaking at a church.

mac 'unable to attend' gyvr

Back