• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I mean everyone wants a vette whether they admit it or not.

I mean I would have to give it some solid thought if I could sell my jeep and get a srt8 grand Cherokee.

Id take the grand national over the hurst...BUT...i will say the show quality Hurst Olds that i have seen were f-ing beautiful. i would still take on :)

Before jeeps, I was into Oldsmobiles.

My first car...

fc0eeea96a2150b50377b5e7837ae84d.jpg

That statement is 100% false.

there are a few things that I would want before a vette but i would drive one. honestly i rather have a camero or gto if it had to be a car.
I want a SRT8 grand and a street glide at some point though

So the NP242 im looking at is out of a 91 XJ. Is it hard/possible to swap the imput shaft from my NP231? Im assuming its a 21 spline and mine a 23 (i have a 98 AW4)

So the NP242 im looking at is out of a 91 XJ. Is it hard/possible to swap the imput shaft from my NP231? Im assuming its a 21 spline and mine a 23 (i have a 98 AW4)
Honestly I would try and find a different case that will booking right into your jeep. Be a lot easier.

Plus there is a gear cut change that happened in 95 so you can't mix the 2. I would look for a case from a 96 and newer.

Back