• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Have you stepped up to make a positive difference?
The new manager isn't interested in anything other than maximizing his bonus. The only reason to send home a regular guy on PTO and keep a short term temp is to reduce the operating budget on paper to effect his bonus. A guy on PTO is budgeted differently than a guy at work and short term temps come out of a different budget category also.

why you no call me to get the low down on the best cheap chinese ones?
Because I have extra batteries and motors for the this brand already and it was less than a hundred dollars.

Did yours go down in a cornfield ? We trying to figure it out on the facepages this mornjng
Yes

we flying next weekend?
mac 'and not losing them?' gyvr
Yes the new one should be here before this weekend.

I saw right where it went down. but I do not know how far out it was.
A breeze came up and blew it away, I tried to bring it back but it spun and I got disoriented for a second. I actually think it malfunctioned, because I had it coming back towards me and all of a sudden it just dropped out of the sky.
I have always been very careful about flying it over the corn fields, but I have gotten pretty good with it and I have been flying it faster and higher.
The corn is 10 feet high, there is no way with out stilts to keep a bearing, and the corn is planted on a contour and the rows are in a circular pattern. I need someone else with a drone to come look for mine....

Keep forgetting to reply.

You'll want a 96+ case for the connections to work. Both will be OBDII.

Your local take a part should have one.

If you want to stay with a 231, I have one from a 96, and I could bring it with me next weekend to the camping trip.

mac 'has a specialty tool of a 9/16th wrench bent in half' gyvr
That actually would work i think. Im not sure how bad mine is but i know i need to do something about it soon or else things might go bad. I sometimes hear a pop or 2 when heavy acceleration, could that be the T-case or something else?

I actually think it malfunctioned, because I had it coming back towards me and all of a sudden it just dropped out of the sky

it likely didn't.

everyone says that.

in order to find you cheap batteries I need to know what they are.

it likely didn't.

everyone says that.

in order to find you cheap batteries I need to know what they are.

For mah drone

mac 'I thought you posted it once' gyvr

For mah drone

mac 'I thought you posted it once' gyvr

I probably did, but I don't remember what I did three days ago.

get me the cell count, capacity and dimensions of your battery.
along with what conector it uses, and I find you cheap batteries again.

Likely it was from hobbyking or valuehobby.

I probably did, but I don't remember what I did three days ago.

get me the cell count, capacity and dimensions of your battery.

along with what conector it uses, and I find you cheap batteries again.

Likely it was from hobbyking or valuehobby.

0068ce02fe1a1a5be482bf86cda6af0c.jpg

Just under an inch wide by 2 inches long

mac 'hope you can see the connector' gyvr

that pop might be a stretched chain...
Thats what i was thinking. Under hard acceleration i feel the pop although sometimes its 2 pops which confuses me. And i can hear rhe chain drag when i am slowing down hence i am thinking of replacing it.

If anyone wants to confirm/deny mt diagnosis by test driving my deathJ at the camping trip feel more than free to

Thats what i was thinking. Under hard acceleration i feel the pop although sometimes its 2 pops which confuses me. And i can hear rhe chain drag when i am slowing down hence i am thinking of replacing it.

If anyone wants to confirm/deny mt diagnosis by test driving my deathJ at the camping trip feel more than free to

This is doing it in 2wd?

If it's a chain, the pop would be only in 4wd. (?)

Back