• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I can only imagine what the scene outside the funeral home will look like - one side of the street with big old dirty jacked up jeeps backed into parking spaces, and on the other side, low slung tricked out racecars backed into their spaces!

Sounds like it might be the best car show Flex has ever seen! Wish I could be there in my XJ.

I leave for a week and the whole place goes to shit.

quick recap.
Thanks to Beergoggles for a good time in cinci with my in laws.
I am reminded why I dislike small children after a week in a small cabin with poorly behaved 3 and 4 year old.
RIP A' A' Ron.

0fc7eba67cade73f65ddf69ff2012d8d.jpg

mac 'moment of silence' gyvr

Iowa State dropped the ball and let stupid Iowa win. Only day of the year when I care about sports ball.

it was a good game....iowa's offense looked way better than i expected. even with a stupid turnover and some REALLY stupid penalties, iowa still looked good

Other then like 15mpg and loud tire noise, I am gaining confidence that if I wanted to drive my XJ to Moab in a few years, it would make it. I going to say now that sometime in 2017 I want to go out with my family. I really haven't drove it much over the past year since I lifted it (and got my motorcycle and car as other vehicles). I may try to make it to Harlan next year also.

Also had an idea for next year at winterfest, during the group photo, leave an open spot for Flex like how they do missing man formations in other things.

Today was my 1st time smoking baby back ribs. Was a little nervous I'd screw them up. Turns out they were the best ribs I've ever eaten.

Note: I don't order ribs that often.

Today was my 1st time smoking baby back ribs. Was a little nervous I'd screw them up. Turns out they were the best ribs I've ever eaten.

Good job. If they we're good to you, that is all that matters.

Smoked ribs today as well...they were hella good! Now I'm not worth a damn n lounging on the couch.....

I hate selling shit on cl. Selling the wk and I have some shitstick wanting me to pay for carfax. I have told him multiple times come look at it and I will pull the report and have given him my phone number multiple times ( all communication has been via email). Last email I sent him stated that if I pull the report before he shows up I will send it to him wrapped around a big black dildo which he can shove up his ass.

Have not heard from him since.....totally worth it.

I guess I will need to join DADD in my lifetime. Dads against daughters dating. Either that or I need to be cleaning my guns when it comes to that point and a boy comes to pick them up.

ever since Ho and Brennen got me going with my smoker, I have a hard time getting BBQ any where else. its always better at home. Getting a smoker was an awesome idea and I love doing ribs in them.
Did you use the 2-2-1 method?

ever since Ho and Brennen got me going with my smoker, I have a hard time getting BBQ any where else. its always better at home. Getting a smoker was an awesome idea and I love doing ribs in them.
Did you use the 2-2-1 method?

What's the 2 2 1 method?

I just put my homemade rub I use for pork shoulder on them, then did 250* for 5 hours.

smoke them at 230 for two hours, then wrap them for two hours, then unwrapped and sauce them for one hour. makes perfect baby backs every time. I do 3-2-1 with St. Louis cut

Back