• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Might be picking up a 2wd truck just like mine in Texas when I take my sister in laws stuff down there. Lost of good mechanical parts to sell to re coup some money

K "CLEAN body to swap on mine" man

Aaron's mom has asked us to wear Jeep attire instead of a suit. She says that's what they'll be wearing and that's what he'll be laid to rest in as he wasn't a suit and tie kind of guy

My RV has a cummins too!
mac 'where's breakfast?' gyvr

From the SEC thread:

Right now a few of us (myself, Clay, Josh, Brad & Molly, Tyler H, and Byron & Kim) are planning on meeting at:

Lincoln Square
2315 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201

We plan to be there at 9am to allow enough time to eat and head over to the funeral home. This was Aaron's favorite place in Columbus to eat, so we thought it fitting to go there.

If you would like to join, please post up so we can get a head count. We'll probably be calling ahead tomorrow evening to let them know, especially if there looks to be a lot of people coming.

Had all mine pulled in 07. Sucked for about a week but now i have a perfect plastic smile!

Im sorry I never got to meet Flex, sorry for the loss. I remember his posts over the years.

Won't make that breakfast, but should be at the funeral home by 1030 or 11 depending on traffic.

mac 'save me a spot...or 5' gyvr

Have been to the breakfast spot a number of times but not sure about them handling a large group at a single table, but happy so many people are coming out. Worst case we split up and we all get breakfast anyway. Should be there around 9.

I did. I was wondering if he decided to sell his jeeps and buy a corvette.

Back