• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

No. Strong, aluminum and inexpensive to replace. Just like my DC2's

861ab4e24abc76eff21a59ce23042595.jpg

Raceline Rock Crushers

Those will look silly on a Corvette.

Recovered my engine parts today...got pretty much everything back, but not sure i will be recovering my deposit. the guys at the shop had just bought it from the owner. not really sure its worth going after the owner since there are A LOT of pissed off guys who lost a lot more than i did that will be dragging the guy through the ringer. i probably had less than $200 down for the work at this point.

It would cost you more through the courts and nothing says you would get it all back if you won if it was less then $200. I would call it a wash if you got your parts back.

I would shit in a bag and light it on fire on his door step, and then post a video with a $1 admission to view.....you would get your money back and the pleasure of dropping a flaming deuce on the guys porch. Its a win-win in my book. Or just hide some panties under his truck seat and call his wife and say he is having an affair with your girlfriend...his wife will take care of the rest for ya.

Cheese "always thinking" Man

Work was just gonna scrap this structure. There is about 50ft of 2x2 square tubing. Why yes I will bring it all home to use it.
48764d15048bbc828ac934930fd3053e.jpg

i listed the stroker stuff for sale on the facepages....might throw it up here, but while i'm in negotiations with the machine shops around here on finishing the project, i'm thinking about just cutting ties with it. it was only worthwhile before because of the prices at this shop (their work was very good too) but it set me back over 3 months on having a running motor again for ugly xj...i'm just a little frustrated with the whole deal. if someone is contemplating building a nice engine that should be pretty mean let me know. the only thing that still needs to be done is a bore/hone and decking. the only parts i still needed was lifters...was waiting on the custom cam to come in to check everything out before i ordered them. if no one buys it it will probably go back to the shop to get finished once they are up and running again in a few months...

Back