• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

yea i did some reading on these tires and a pretty common complaint is how they do on snow and ice. probably why they are not so common out here but out west. that being said, wf was the 1st snow wheeling ive done and its not common for me.
i have always ran a 15x10 because i like the wider look of a tire and i was under the assumption that a 12.50 tire should have a 10in wheel.
i am not really basing my thoughts off wf, more so that i have thought alot about getting a stylish wheel and if i go with a bigger wheel i will have to get new tires anyways. if i go with a 15, i will possibly stay with these tires. i will likely stay on 35s, so im seeing a few post that say 17s but what im wondering is if there is an advantage in rim size or is it just ascetics?

17's will weigh less and likely be cheaper.

15" wheels are dead to the manufacturers.

go with 20x12's with lp tires on a huge offset.......and stacks, gotta have stacks...and tow mirrors flipped up......(I loved hauling ghost trailers)

go with 20x12's with lp tires on a huge offset.......and stacks, gotta have stacks...and tow mirrors flipped up......(I loved hauling ghost trailers)

Saw one of those bro dozers just south of Milwaukee yesterday, rimz were sticking out an insane amount. Even had a headache rack with led lights, but blacked out tinted tail lights. Flew past me while I had the camper and jeep in tow, haha

I seen one of these trucks with a snow plow today while out.

image.axd

Was wondering, could those be lifted and put some better off road tires on them (maybe ATV type tires)?

Gene won the member raffle two years in a row!!! :eek:

Besides that it was fairly spread out.

I just about fell over... Couldn't hardly believe it was true. I basically won the last cooler I will ever own, and maybe future kids will ever own.

Poor Byron was within 3-4 numbers two years in a row... the drama of the raffle.

Big 'pause before the last number' Hank

I just about fell over... Couldn't hardly believe it was true. I basically won the last cooler I will ever own, and maybe future kids will ever own.

Poor Byron was within 3-4 numbers two years in a row... the drama of the raffle.

Big 'pause before the last number' Hank

Moral of the story, register right before Gene does.

Back