• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

So since im new to this LED movement. when i wire this thing up do i need any relays or anything or just wire it to a switch and go?

That big bar still pulls a significant amount of electricity. You need a switch to a relay and a dedicated power and ground wire to the relay that's big enough to carry the load. I used 10 ga wire.

You can fish those wires through the inner fender and the cowl up behind your windshield seal and out the top. The ground goes directly to the battery and the power wire goes to the power side of the relay.

You can use a small power and ground wire to energize the relay. I just wired it in to a constant 12v on the fuse block so I could turn it on with the jeep off.

^ what he said
that things got what? like 80 3w emitters?

that's 240w. that's 20A @ 12v.
it needs a relay and 10 ga wire.

well crap...somehow a pic of jerrys jeep that i just messaged to someone who wanted to see it got in there lol. this is what i was talking about.

IMG_20150310_192626764_HDR.jpg

Waiting on a quote from my local guy before ordering axle shafts, locker and drive slugs for the front 60. Then its all the little stuff like steering links/rod ends, hose/fittings, and stuff for drive shafts.

Got talked into DE full hydro ram. Hope I can fit it and still get good uptravel, want 6-8" then same down but we will see.

Can barely tell that's a piston Craig, pics way small

Anyone ever been to a Blue Angels practice session? Going to be in the area week after next and thought about heading over there for one of the two the week I will be there (or if I can see it from the beach area).

Anyone ever been to a Blue Angels practice session? Going to be in the area week after next and thought about heading over there for one of the two the week I will be there (or if I can see it from the beach area).

They used to come to the La Crosse Air Show and practice there the week or so beforehand... Right over my parents house...

They took off in front of us on the runway in south bend before we flew to Vegas for SEMA in 2013.

mac 'front row seats' gyvr

Stand in the parking lot of the Destin Walmart and you will see more fighter jets in one hour than most people see in their whole lives.
Some times you even hear a BOOM!

Waiting on a quote from my local guy before ordering axle shafts, locker and drive slugs for the front 60. Then its all the little stuff like steering links/rod ends, hose/fittings, and stuff for drive shafts.

Got talked into DE full hydro ram. Hope I can fit it and still get good uptravel, want 6-8" then same down but we will see.

Can barely tell that's a piston Craig, pics way small

You should get a quote from hobag. He has beat every price I had while looking for parts from other places.

You should get a quote from hobag. He has beat every price I had while looking for parts from other places.

QFT

I just ordered heims, enduro joints and some other goodies from Brian...this was after i already bought 3 link brackets, stiffies, axle brackets, SRB's and Balance beads from him.

Well looks like I might be going to get an old camper tonight to turn into a trailer to haul Jeep on. Only thing is it doesn't have a title. Just bill of sale. Anybody have any experience getting a new title or Vin for trailers?

Back