• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

015837b03f6a9bc361ba4366ccdec8b2.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1425833915579.jpg
Didnt break anything yesterday. Go out to the quarry today and my gas tank falls down. Do they make a better way to hold the tank up? The hooks are the worst idea ever

View attachment 5227
Didnt break anything yesterday. Go out to the quarry today and my gas tank falls down. Do they make a better way to hold the tank up? The hooks are the worst idea ever

You have a gas tank skid that barely mounts to the jeep? Is that what I'm seeing?? So even an upward impact would move the skid into the tank and just spread the load, thus helping lift or compress the tank? You probably pushed the tank up, the strap hooks came out, then weight of everything bent that thing down..

Couple Options:
ditch the skid
modify the skid to mount like others
buy a new skid

Big 'great topic for modified tech' Hank

Home safe and sound. Nothing broken but I need new steering/hydro assist. Asap. Had a great time.

Xj "too old and tired for the fire" RN

Got home at 330pm.

Almost got everything put away.

mac 'I need to hire someone to unload this stuff' gyvr

so after my tires poor performance at WF, i wanted to look into my options for new tires. also for a little while now, i have been wanting to put a more stylish wheel on it. have been wanting to give it a "cooler" look other than the typical 15in black offroad wheel not sure yet if i will pull the trigger on anything but im just looking and thinking.

wondering what some pros and cons are for wheel sizes? i have always had 15x10s but i thought about going maybe 16s or 17s, unless 15s are the best.

thoughts?

Back