• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

When i won the light bar i wasn't even paying attention to the numbers, i was about two steps away from a potato induced betus coma. the wife had to tell me i won.

That has been lifted and has atv tires on it.

I wonder if it could get bigger tires and be able to move? I don't have the money, but those could be fun at Badlands on Green I bet (except for maybe the break over hills).

He's alive I talked to him earlier.

mac 'one arm makes doing anything slow' gyvr

Blew a trailer tire taking my trailer back to the shop today. I've always had a spare and have never blew a tire. I didn't have the spare with me because I forgot it. Of course.

I wonder if it could get bigger tires and be able to move? I don't have the money, but those could be fun at Badlands on Green I bet (except for maybe the break over hills).

It's not worth the effort. Those are Chinese mini trucks that companies use off highway. There's no aftermarket support and no readily available suspension products. Everything would be custom. When you were done you would have a 35 hp truck designed to shuttle manufacturing parts around on atv tires with no performance.

SxS's are expensive, but they're built to do what they do. You can make that little truck work if you wanted but It would be a ton of money and effort.

You should probably try wheeling more than 2 hours at a time before you start turning into the good idea fairy.

I just about fell over... Couldn't hardly believe it was true. I basically won the last cooler I will ever own, and maybe future kids will ever own.

Poor Byron was within 3-4 numbers two years in a row... the drama of the raffle.

Big 'pause before the last number' Hank

Chuck was 44 and I was 46 and durbin's winner was 45.

95f17520fe9112b2454c98caf31fd755.jpg

scored Willys rollers and a spare front axle today.

mac 'parts rig pick up friday/sat in iowa' gyvr

mac, are you going to Des Moines to pick up said parts rig? I am possibly going to be up there Friday if I do not go to Joplin to drop off the C10 for the final paint/body work.

yes

dad and I are staying at a hotel near the airport friday night? I think.

mac 'lmk' gyvr

So since im new to this LED movement. when i wire this thing up do i need any relays or anything or just wire it to a switch and go?

Back