• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I went through that putting discs on the rear. Ended up just making my own because I couldn't find a thing that would work.

Still need to steal that dorman book the parts store has...

Is THIS what you're looking for Brennan?

I need to get longer wheel studs for Jennies cause moabs.

regarding the race car, I pulled the front shaft tonight. Totally wasted. My wife can destroy things. I think the centering ball shaft might be busted. I'm gonna rob one at the pick n pull so I have parts to rebuild.

Odd...I always thought the TJ had the same wheel studs as the XJ (and ZJ) :dunno:

EDIT: After strolling through that catalog I see there are a few different ones depending on the year.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Important

The Ftwofiddy is for sale.
Most of you have seen it. 148000 miles. New tires in the rear just rebuilt the front axle, $800.00 in parts. Two new batteries, new starter, new $50.00 after market air filter. New digital transmission input sensor or what ever the hell they call the neutral safety switch. New multipurpose lever (turn signal switch) last fall.
Has fifth wheel rails on the bed.

Trade for Tahoe? :D

Anyone familiar with the Hampton Roads area of Virginia near the Chesapeake Bay?

99SJ 'Options' Ex

Odd...I always thought the TJ had the same wheel studs as the XJ (and ZJ) :dunno:

EDIT: After strolling through that catalog I see there are a few different ones depending on the year.

yeah, They work, but I've only got about 7 threads before the nut bottoms into the wheel. I'd like more. I bought the tall fully threaded lug nuts with the intention of doing that.

87 'looking for more stud' manche

Driving a desk.

7ujuheva.jpg

Last night at camp Kaufman...I will definitely be doing this again. Having somewhere to go that doesn't feel like the city when I'm not working is a huge relief ...hope they keep sticking money into this place...though it is a little weird tonight, I'm the only person in the campgrounds

Started the RV retrofit tonight.

Legit entertainment center and inverter to have it work off the coach battery going down the road...

mac 'learning the inside of an RV' gyvr

Did some redesign on the 3 link brackets, moved the lower in about 2.5" in order to help reduce tire rub. and made upper mount horizontal, because I know people would bitch about the orientation of the original. but it will be a little more difficult to get a bolt in now.

Bracket will be shorter (on the frame) than shown. So to adjust length of arms you just slide it farther down the frame.

On vacation and out of state (north Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania the states that aren't just stop overs for the night) for ten days starting in a few hours. Hope everyone has a good weekend, will have not net access starting tomorrow afternoon through Sunday.

On vacation and out of state (north Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania the states that aren't just stop overs for the night) for ten days starting in a few hours. Hope everyone has a good weekend, will have not net access starting tomorrow afternoon through Sunday.

Thanks for the update. I was terribly concerned I wasn't going to be able to get a hold of you this weekend.

I was ready to burn this place to the ground this morning... I had to say to my self "remember, you're to good looking to go to jail"

Back