• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I was ready to burn this place to the ground this morning... I had to say to my self "remember, you're to good looking to go to jail"

Was that after tommy called you AUTOZONE

:laugh:

shortly after when he was basically asking us whats wrong with this car because he could not figure it out :wstupid:

SAM'that is an insult to a real parts guy'SET

Did some redesign on the 3 link brackets, moved the lower in about 2.5" in order to help reduce tire rub. and made upper mount horizontal, because I know people would bitch about the orientation of the original. but it will be a little more difficult to get a bolt in now.

Bracket will be shorter (on the frame) than shown. So to adjust length of arms you just slide it farther down the frame.

Brian, Any plans on offering the replacment brackets to replace the front leaf spring mounts? I lost both my nuts in the "Captive" area replacing the leaf springs......ha, ha:gee::dunno:

Brian, Any plans on offering the replacment brackets to replace the front leaf spring mounts? I lost both my nuts in the "Captive" area replacing the leaf springs......ha, ha:gee::dunno:

I tried a couple times to do this, it is not working out real well, you are not the only person to want them.

I tried a couple times to do this, it is not working out real well, you are not the only person to want them.
Suprised by the lack of smart ace comments on me loosing my nuts. Must be a sensitive subject within NAXJA????:banghead:

Or the weenie wagon...

azyzugej.jpg

mac 'I was serious' gyvr

I would take black textured ones off in a heart beat.

its the nice painted ones i kinda like. but i also like the look of them off...

my crap can has all body panels off different red jeeps with different pinstriping and trim from the factory, so it looks a little funny and I'm probably gonna rip it all off.

Back