• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Put spare distributor in. Much less gear play in this one. Went to test run it and the fuel pump wouldn't run :mad:
Kicked the shit out of the fuel tank and the pump started running again. Test drove it. Seems to be running a little better but still not perfect. I'm assuming the fuel pump is weak and not putting out full pressure.

What brand should I get? Don't want to spend much on this pos.

At least my truck is reliable...

89"anyone have a Renix fuel pump?"Laredo

Not ORiellys. Before you change the pump check the wires from tank into the cab as far as you can. I've had a few with ether a bad ground at tank, chafted wire under seat or door jam, once a bad connector.

what the hell are you guys talking about.

i can only guess some johnny cash type shit.

Good morning jeepers!!!

FRIDAY!

SAM'listened to some dub step on the drive this morning'SET

Played softball last night! Forgot how much I like playing ball. It hurts today though, been since my senior year of high school since i played. YEA YEA my senior year wasn't 1962 like some of you, eh hum Wheeler!

Drove the Jeep to school today for the first time in three months, fun ride, but reminded me of all the work I need to do...

Three Finals to give and that wraps up my first year at NRHS! Kids are great, coworkers are great, facilities are great!

Now a full summer of remodeling the shop and working in it!!

99SJ 'Professional Development' Ex

Last edited:
Little ceasers has me F'ed up this morning, my chair is damn near a launching pad. :passgas:...and we have lift off!

:D

Back