• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Yesterday my brother and I stsrted pulling the old block lift off and slapping on a 5in unknown lift. Took us 7 hours to do the rear. Every singal bolt was seezed in the damn thing. That sure can get stressful fast. The right front leaf spring bolt snapped the welded nut in the frame, so we had to cut an access hole to rig up another. Damn bolt head in the rear that goes into the frame snapped. It never turned a bit so we left it, not really safe but we are gonna weld it back up Tuesday. And last, damn previous ower problems, I guess they must have snapped the shock bolts at some point, becsuse the just booger welded the shock to the floor.

Several busted knuckles later, but we got it all buttoned up and one stock shock in the rear.

uda5u6u9.jpg

2uguzasy.jpg

mac 'party with no rules last night' gyvr

Was watching gone in 60 seconds last night, saw this:

IMG-20140524-00005_zps735bfe14.jpg

I'd still wheel it.

Finishing up a science fair project. The goal was to use a paper towel roll to make a container that could be used for resale. We stepped it up a level by using construction waste to make it a toy itself. Now we have a car package that can hold 3 toy cars.

ave8e6uv.jpg

My 6 year old girl had 6 blue gills in under 10 min.

96'location location location'2door

If I wanted to catch and release a couple dozen fish, I would have brought the bait and all the crap to do it. I'd rather have them fish a little and be happy than spend all afternoon playing the catch and release game.

Besides, we had to fish in between putt putt, the pool, the water slides, the ice cream place, the bmx track and the rc trucks. :)

Last edited:
Damn deer ran into the side of my WJ on 94 today. Jumped head first over the concrete barrier. Couldn't even see it till it was airborne doing a kamikaze attack. Dented both drivers doors, screwed up the rear quarter and tore the rear bumper.

Saw it go up the camrys hood behind me.

Gotta call the insurance man tomorrow

Damn deer ran into the side of my WJ on 94 today. Jumped head first over the concrete barrier. Couldn't even see it till it was airborne doing a kamikaze attack. Dented both drivers doors, screwed up the rear quarter and tore the rear bumper.

Kelsey hit a deer once.

what color is yours? i'm parting out a grey laredo right now...

Back