• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I completed 3 out of 4 years of a bachelor's degree in computer technology before I realized that computer hardware repair was a dying career. Cheaper to replace than fix them nowadays.

Worked for ~4 years before going back to get an associates degree in the field I work in now.

In other news, I finally bought a legit tow rig the other day. 99 F350 7.3L CCLB. Only options it came with is cruise and A/C :D

21045CA9-A0E8-4C45-A584-72B6FA11CD97_zpsui5el4df.jpg

Illiana 'tow mirrors flipped out FO LIFE' XJ

Nice truck. How many miles on it?
When are you installing the 12 inch stack and powerstroke stickers all over the back glass :D

Everybodys doing it.

Gas is $4/gallon here, why is it not a major issue like it would be if there was a republican in the whitehouse?
you guys have to put gas in you Jeep? WTF? I put 20$ in the 4 cyl. Wrangler & drive it all month.

Re: Re: Important

Sleep doctors are the biggest frauds out there.

Nearly everyone who has a sleep study needs a sleep machine, whether you do or not.

Expensive and money makers.

I cannot sleep with one. They are awful. What little sleep I get, I sleep fine without it.

I did not go to the doctor because I thought I had a problem, I went because they thought that I did after an upper endoscopy.

mac 'sleep doctors can kiss my butt' gyvr

SPOBI.
I slept like a rock again last night.
I know I feel better than I have in years.
Please do not discourage anyone from getting the help they need.
I would quit breathing 100 times an hour. This is verified by my family who have heard me sleep.
My blood oxygen levels at night went down to 70%.
The lack of O2 causes low grade brain damage.
The ringing in my ears, loss of memory, lack of balance, etc.
Long term untreated it will cause strokes, high blood pressure, and heart attacks.
The side effects are weight gain, insomnia and irritability.
Starving your brain for oxygen causes all kinds of problems for you body.
I wish I had gone 5 years ago.

How does the Kool-aid taste? :)

Glad it works for you, it doesn't for me.

mac '9 hours of awesome no machine needed sleep!' gyvr

Just like everything else there are gonna be quacks and good docs involved. My dad was helped by it, but he still sounds like a cross between a bass drum, Michael J Fox, and a woodpecker at night. I have to sleep two rooms away from him when I stay over for thanksgiving.

Back