• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That time of year :(
ysudedut.jpg

thats a lot of three wheelers!

those things are worth some good money to the guys who love them...sell them suckers before they rot away. you won't catch me on one though

Opinions on Dodge Magnums? I have a CL guy wanting to trade a 05 Magnum 5.7L straight up for my K2500. It looks good in pics, and would be a good DD for Kim, but I know nothing about Dodges in that age range.

The station wagons? If they had a tow rating I would've bought one at one point to tow my jeep/trailer.

mac 'murdered out, how I like em' gyvr

He is supposed to bring it by the house tomorrow. I can't decide if I would rather get cash for the truck to pay down the treefiddy, or trade for a sweet DD. Kim has been asking for something more comfortable than the XJ to drive for a while now, which would put it on 'wheel twice a year then park it' status.

facebook_-1179017713.jpg

Personally, I would do it in a heartbeat. Ridding yourself of a vehicle that doesn't serve you a purpose and getting a vehicle that can be a possible DD seems like a win-win to me.

It looks like a decent vehicle. I say if it will work for you go ahead and trade. Remember, happy wife happy life. Or atleast that's what I've been told.

Never ever ever ever ever EVER buy a front mount mower.
you're doing it wrong.

Opinions on Dodge Magnums? I have a CL guy wanting to trade a 05 Magnum 5.7L straight up for my K2500. It looks good in pics, and would be a good DD for Kim, but I know nothing about Dodges in that age range.

same as the 300c, but body parts are hard to find. Jennie's uncle had one, it took 5 months to fix after a minor rear end collision cause no body parts.

So I guess just don't wreck it and all is well.

We don't get many in. We have had a few Hemis in that had broke valve springs. Then there's the 16 spark plug nonsense.
Looks good in the picture

I'd say go for it.

Re: Re: Important

I would trade myself...if it's not a pile...

mac 'white out' gyvr

Personally, I would do it in a heartbeat. Ridding yourself of a vehicle that doesn't serve you a purpose and getting a vehicle that can be a possible DD seems like a win-win to me.

We all love wagons, obviously. I really like the magnums. Do it, then trade me for my dd xj. :D

i like magnums...they are the only ones that fit.

wait...what are we talking about?

Magnums, station wagons, and the sheep of your choice make for a good weekend

So I say go for it

Back