• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I could care less about the snoring. Waking up feeling rested is what is important. And I've NEVER heard anybody say that their life was better before they got a machine.

Empire Offroad has a Instagram account now. We post a lot of stuff from Naxja events. So check it out @empireoffroad

Sleep doctors are the biggest frauds out there.

Nearly everyone who has a sleep study needs a sleep machine, whether you do or not.

Expensive and money makers.

I cannot sleep with one. They are awful. What little sleep I get, I sleep fine without it.

I did not go to the doctor because I thought I had a problem, I went because they thought that I did after an upper endoscopy.

mac 'sleep doctors can kiss my butt' gyvr

Seniors were done with class Tuesday, they graduate today.

One of my prior seniors parked back by the shop. After grad practice this morning (really?) He was leaving and decided to floor it in reverse...

Lost control, put a basketball size dent in my front bumper of the F250. Told him I wanted a new bumper, cash, or his insurance information by the end of the day...

99SJ 'Wallet thicker now' Ex

Seniors were done with class Tuesday, they graduate today.

One of my prior seniors parked back by the shop. After grad practice this morning (really?) He was leaving and decided to floor it in reverse...

Lost control, put a basketball size dent in my front bumper of the F250. Told him I wanted a new bumper, cash, or his insurance information by the end of the day...

99SJ 'Wallet thicker now' Ex

Stupid kids!!!! Boy am I glad that I was never one!:conceited

Done 'working' for the weekend.

Bring on the beers.

My day off, I'm working part time til 530.

Supposed to camp Saturday, my only true day off, but the parents are supposed to watch the baby and they have colds...

Back to work sunday night...

mac 'no long weekend for me' gyvr

1 more hour go and I'm doing the same thing. Good weekend to finish getting jeep ready for Harlan

X2 jeep is going back together this weekend.

I got nine more hours of work (including an hour lunch break), but I am only working seven out of the next 15 working days.

working till 5, then helping my youngest brother start pulling some bolts off his jeep till 6. then we will drink beers by the fire and try and watch the meteor shower tonight. then him and i are coming back up to work tomorrow at 8am to put a lift on his jeep.

then is tons of yard work/pool work/house work for the rest of the weekend.

Gas is $4/gallon here, why is it not a major issue like it would be if there was a republican in the whitehouse?

Gas is $4/gallon here, why is it not a major issue like it would be if there was a republican in the whitehouse?

I DON'T KNOW!

makes no sense.

mac 'RV needs filled up of course' gyvr

Ethanol is a joke, actually costs same if not more by the time you take into account loss of mileage

Back