• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Maybe you do belong in a JK if your being this wishywashy over lifting an XJ. Perhaps have both but that might make your head implode.

Buy the soccer mom minivan jeep, err JK.

Andy 'ZFG' Stock

GRRRRRRR.......

oh look, diet mnt dew

chug chug chug.....

:roll:Goooooooooood morning jeep fans
FRIDAY! SUMMER OPENING WEEKEND!WEATHER IS LOOKING GREAT!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was wheeling with a payment in 2001.

Insurance company dropped me.

mac '13 years later, wheeling with a payment again' gyvr

^^^^ More proof that you should stop being a sissy and buy that JK TH!!!!!!!!

hell yea. BUY IT TH! dont think, just buy. buy today before you lose the nerve. wheel that bitch next weekend.

buy buy buy!

Re: Re: Important

was browsing looking for fenders and a front header panel for my xj since they are boogered up from the accident and i found this:

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/pts/4480986167.html

i'm pretty sure if i buy another jeep, i should probably set up a tent in the back yard for a while :)

i need a hatch too, so i am really considering it. buy it...drive it home...pull the hatch and front clip, drive it to the scrap yard. i already have a parts wj sitting in the garage. if i can get it stripped this week and to the scrap yard and this jeep is still on there (doubtful at that price) then i will drive it home. i could even use the doors for the MJ

I love camping!

That was wheeling with a payment in 2001.

Insurance company dropped me.

mac '13 years later, wheeling with a payment again' gyvr

I had a payment on my blue xj. AAA made the final payment.

ypu9ybeb.jpg

See? I do have a backbone!

TH. buy it! its only money cant take it with you.

pay it off before the kids start falling out.

I got a sleep apnea machine last week.
I was apprehensive at first, big old Snufalupagus hose hanging off of my face all night...
****IN' EH! HELL YEA!
I feel like a new man after a week!
I do not snore, I wake up rested, I feel like a million bucks!

GO GET TESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a sleep apnea machine last week.
I was apprehensive at first, big old Snufalupagus hose hanging off of my face all night...
****IN' EH! HELL YEA!
I feel like a new man after a week!
I do not snore, I wake up rested, I feel like a million bucks!

GO GET TESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to do this. My wife bitches about my snoring. And the biggest sign from what I've heard is being able to fall asleep while driving. I've done it multiple times and it scares the poop out of me.

My Ex wife used to bitch about my snoring. I brought her home some ear plugs.

she used them every night.

i told that to my current wife when she started bitching about my snoring. she does not mention it anymore. she just tries to get to sleep before me now.

Back