• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I loose sun glasses too much to spend more than $10.00 on them.

Tuesday I had to go back to a job sight to get my readers I left behind.

I would loose my head....

This!

mac 'gas station sunglasses' gyvr

What are the two air-intake kits I keep seeing pics of? Going to need the air-box space pretty soon...

99SJ 'Reading Yukon Destructions today' Ex

Aaron, quit acting like you will be fording water 4' deep. Mount it inside the engine compartment and be done with it.

So did I.... Until I bought a pair worth something. I drove over one pair, bought my next at 50 percent off, haven't made a mistake with them since.

Short"takes care of nice things"xjdoug

That is sweet Josh. They have some cool styles in there as well. get an extra set and accidentally leave them next to me at the banquet where I left the hundo :D

Morning Sam, sleepless night after the interview??

Cheese "one brother dodging bullets, one sweating them" Man

Meh, im not sweating it to much. towards the end he mentioned that they hire through an agency and work out the hourly rates with them. which to me sounds like im gonna get offered something like 12 or 13/hr. and i just cant do that. i make a decent buck doing what i am doing now, not sure my family and household can drop down that low even if it is a step towards my schooling.

same here. i buy about 7 pairs a summer. the winter is the only time they last for me because my coat has a perfect pocket to keep them in.

Ben left his in the zj yesterday. I found them this morning. He list his Oakleys a year ago. Thought they'd turn up but apparently not. He had those for a long time.

I scratch sun glasses too often to pay that much again but I did love them when I had them.

My compressor is going where my abs crap was. I don't ever planning on being that deep in water and if I am my last concern will be a $150 compressor.

Aaron, I would mount it in the passenger seat, next to your purse.

Cheese "chit talker" Man

Just looked up the weather for wf, as of right now its suppose to be upper 40's-low 50's during the day. Hope it stays like that. Course you will need a boat to get around in once all this snow starts melting.

My gas bill last month was only $117...that's running two furnaces...

mac 'didn't even pay that, my budget is $57' gyvr

Back