• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Another Naxja MWC member made the I hate it when I take my doors off facebook page.

I now haz air locker. :D Gonna mount my compressor in the cubby hole to keep it out of the elements.

I now haz air locker. :D Gonna mount my compressor in the cubby hole to keep it out of the elements.

I'm thinking of putting mine where my air box used to be:eek:

I'm thinking of putting mine where my air box used to be:eek:

That's a good place to mount it but I figured in cab would help with longevity. That little booger is pricey!

I thoroughly enjoyed driving the zj to work this morning despite the asshat that decided it was necessary to pass me at a stop sign. I hope he gets a speeding ticket.

That is sweet Josh. They have some cool styles in there as well. get an extra set and accidentally leave them next to me at the banquet where I left the hundo :D

Morning Sam, sleepless night after the interview??

Cheese "one brother dodging bullets, one sweating them" Man

Put it under the hood.... I wouldn't want to hear it running inside all the time. Mostly when it vents when you shut the locker off, that would annoy the crap out of me. Plus that's a long way to run air hose and wiring

Put it under the hood.... I wouldn't want to hear it running inside all the time. Mostly when it vents when you shut the locker off, that would annoy the crap out of me. Plus that's a long way to run air hose and wiring

What do I do about the intake of the compressor? Can I relocate that up high? One thing I was thinking about was mounting it in an Ammo can where Ellison is mounting his since I no longer have an airbox in the way.

Does it come with a filter? I thought it came with one of those little round hat looking filters....

FWIW Tim has had his in the engine bay running two lockers since his jeep was built.... It's been all over, even to the desert without and dust or water issues. The arb compressors are stout little units

Back