• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Pretty sure we're not married.

red 'cool if you're into that' heep

My bad. It was just a couple of tic tacs. False alarm.

Polar 'I bet you checked tho' Jeep

I think we need an arm wrestling match at WF, kind of like "Over The Top" style with 80's style mustaches, tank tops and a classic Perterbilt in the back ground......I will cue up Kenny Loggins when the time is right.....

Cheese "I had ham and beans for lunch" Man

Just looked up the weather for wf, as of right now its suppose to be upper 40's-low 50's during the day. Hope it stays like that. Course you will need a boat to get around in once all this snow starts melting.

I never trust any weather predictions until about 3 maybe 4 days before hand

SAM'weather mans job is to predict the future'SET

I work at a tv station and the weather people here don't say how much rain/snow we will get until a few days before hand. I don't trust any until two or three days before hand.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cto/4331513873.html

never mind the poor spelling...

tranny built in 11, needs a couple header bolts drilled out and replaced (which will be the hardest part)...has the 5.4 and rust...

mac 'might try to go look at it' gyvr

yeah, sent it to wife and she told me...

97 F150 5.4 ext cab 4x4 for $2200
needed some TLC and had some rust.

Guy said that he had several people coming to look at it tomorrow...so my guess is that he is tired of phone calls maybe...

mac 'call him tomorrow and see if its sold' gyvr

The other day it was 25° and sun shine and I had to turn off my heater and open my sun roof to be comfortable.

Re: Re: Important

The way i look at WF this years is that it has been so ridiculously cold and snowy this year. i mean bitter skin cutting cold! that anything above freezing will fell fantastic!

Lol very true! And if we get 50 I guarantee we'll all be in t shirts. Haha

Mounting location figured out. Should be ready to rock tonight.

Hey, it's my cousin....brad is too far away! :laugh3:

Yea thankfully... I have enough wiring to do on my own pile anyway.

Hey I don't know if you thought about this, but you might want to consider mounting that compressor in the cab somewhere, or up high so that it's protected from water.

:D

Back