• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just had one of the guys that i call for other makes/models parts ask me for help with jeep questions.

Just got a 5400 dollar check from insurance for my "deer" accident. Just went and paid it off still have $3300 to paint it and throw a couple parts at it.

7y6yzena.jpg

If anyone's looking for a good brake controller really cheap, Menards has a bunch of Reese products in their clearance section, including a Reese Voyager controller. I thought the name seemed kinda familiar, looking through the clear plastic packaging, it's actually a Tekonsha Voyager, for like $36, or less than 1/2 price.

If anyone's looking for a good brake controller really cheap, Menards has a bunch of Reese products in their clearance section, including a Reese Voyager controller. I thought the name seemed kinda familiar, looking through the clear plastic packaging, it's actually a Tekonsha Voyager, for like $36, or less than 1/2 price.

Mine doesn't have them :(

We have dish and a Verizon Wireless card for 4G interwebz. We were told Frontier cable was not availible in our area yet.
I could care less about dish anymore. Seems like we only watch 10 or the 100 channels we have.

Back